PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Road results

Anonymous
21-01-02, 10:47 AM
On sunday me and srboy went to Interpro in Bristol for a Just vauxhall/ Total vauxhall rolling road day. Loads of really nice vauxhalls, from nova's to a lotus carlton. My GTE got 102 BHP which is up from 94 the last time it was tested (it was just after a rebuild). Not bad for a 1.6 with just a exhaust system, induction kit and a FSE.
srboy's nova (GTE coversion) got 99BHP which was down from when he last tested it. They said it was overfueling and the cam wasn't set up right, but he could get 120+ if it was set-up right.
My GTE was the best normal asperated nova, apart from a nice nova valver that got about 145BHP and a GSI nova with turbo conversion that got 119BHP, Im well pleased, my rebuild paid-off! The bloke from Total vauxhall took some pic's of car & me so hopfully i might be in there in a few months!
Very good day.

(the lotus carlton got about 364BHP i think. nice!)

Anonymous
21-01-02, 06:27 PM
omg! u didnt take the piss! the turbo nova got 138 brake m8! but it did have 148lbs of torque per foot! compared wiv our 101!
sod all the vauxhalls i wanted that space framed buggy wiv suzuki gsxr lump on injection throttle bodies!
neva mind the 1600 will be abit betta after me n gav do the 2.0 throttle bodie as that will give me a new throttle switch 2.
then all i need is a vernier!;)

if ne 1 has a piper vernier pully for a gte then mail me asap at www.wankface66@hotmail.com cheers money waiting!:D