PDA

View Full Version : corsas!!! the new nova???

Anonymous
18-01-02, 02:52 PM
and before u all ask this post isnt gonna say we shud ban novas and get corsas. read on.

over the past month ive noticed how corsas are becoming the new novas. yep u read rite.

because every cunts got one!

ive noticed novas becoming rarer and rarer and corsas poppin up near anyone with L plates.

is this the case where u live??

:D there never gonna fit, or are they??:D

Anonymous
18-01-02, 02:58 PM
Your totally right, theyre fcukin everywhere.
Considerin it is the new nova by factory terms i'd say it is the new nova ;)

Corsa production line started in 1993 when novas stopped comin out (Odd L-plate exception)

Again, popular coz its small and reliable and reasonably nippy.

EXPECT A VAST INFLUX EVERYWHERE! :D

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
18-01-02, 03:20 PM
but looks like a big girls blouse!!!!

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
18-01-02, 03:42 PM
yup so leave it to the girls and lady boys :p

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
18-01-02, 03:42 PM
u do get some corsa k reg's abt as u get some nova L reg's 2 :D

Anonymous
18-01-02, 04:55 PM
Sorry but got to admit it's a bit sad to go -on about people being ladyboys because they drive a corsa....theres enthusiasm about nova's then theres just plain sad, I like novas myself used to have one but now i've got a corsa coz theyre well more reliable and look sound......but I dont love novas to the point where I call anyone who doesnt gay-ass names

Anonymous
18-01-02, 04:58 PM
free insurance helped. new and second hand with free insurance at affordable prices. everyones got one. there are 5 combat kitted ones around where i live. 3 of them T reg and blue. (not its not the same car) its cheaper for my girlfreind to insure an M reg Corsa 1.4sri than her G reg 1300sr. all the more reason to get one!

i personally dont like em !!

long live the nova !!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 06:52 PM
corsas the female nova :D

Anonymous
18-01-02, 07:07 PM
I hope all the lady boy muppets who drive corsas get fucked over by there insurance companys like us nova drivers do. Hopefully novas insurance will come down know when people realise that the muppets all drive corsas now. Rick

It only owes me ?10k so far! lmfao

Anonymous
18-01-02, 08:17 PM
lmfao@rick!!!! insurance getting you down is it bud?!?!??!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 09:28 PM
No but it did at the start when i first got my 1.2 nova merit and it was ?1200 TPFT but now a 2ltr ?900 FC all mods declaired i am very happy! Rick

Wahoo my car will be done soon and it will only have cost me about ?13k ish and about 8 months!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 11:04 PM
i now own a corsa, yes i luv them, but it doesnt mean i dont like novas!

like sum other peeps say i think its abit sad wen u slag other peeps off just cos they dont ave a nova.

sorry to say it but the corsa is hammering the final nails in the novas coffin........ sorry!!! there not expensive to buy and a lot better quality. this doesnt mean i dont like novas cos i still got mine!!!!!!!!!!

but face it novas r cuming to the end of there high powered era

TAX!!!!! Wots that then?

Anonymous
19-01-02, 01:32 PM
I had a nice Corsa once...want to see it. Click here http://website.lineone.net/~graeme_hogge This site will be updated today, hopefully if my ftp host fuckin works!

Anonymous
19-01-02, 06:17 PM
Ste, Rick etc if you hate Corsa's so much why do you bother posting on corsasport?

Anonymous
19-01-02, 08:40 PM
I've got to say, I really dont like corsas, too much of a bubble car for my liking, a little like the micra or the Ka or the fiesta or mazda 121 or the .....where does it end!!! I prefer the looks of the nova, with it's sharp edges hinting back to the days of the Lancia Integrale or the Audi Quattro.
I openly admit that I dont like corsas and to be honest mate I have never posted on corsasport!!!!

Anonymous
19-01-02, 09:55 PM
I post on corsasport cause i love everyone on there! And if i can help people on there then i will. Rick

Wahoo my car will be done soon and it will only have cost me about ?13k ish and about 8 months!

Anonymous
19-01-02, 11:37 PM
i hate std bubble shape corsas the are discusting
but i do like some of the modded ones though

IMO novas look nicer but corsas are nicer to drive

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
20-01-02, 07:01 PM
Corsas nicer to drive??? Are they???

Not the ones I've driven!

I like some Corsa B's but I'd never buy one.
The new Corsa is nice though......going back to the more squared off style, like most modern cars are heading.....so, in that case, the Nova is MORE MODERN than the Corsa B :D

Has Colin McRae ever raced a Corsa? No....didn't think so.
He has Novas though ;)

Anonymous
21-01-02, 12:21 AM
I have studied this post and would like to say that because of the Nova's superb qualities it has forced it's own demise!

It has all the abilities you would look for if you wanted to buy or modify a car.

They are reliable, good looking, and very easy to modify and tune, even a humble 1.0 Merit can be turned into a Street Cruisers dream by adding wheels,suspension and a Exhaust etc.

Because of these excellent characteristics lots of young people have acquired them, thus, unfortunately, forcing a huge "boyracer Dickhead" image on these cars.

When you look at the competition that the Nova faced you can see why it was untouchable!

Nova's are truly a great car....but maybe, sadly, they have seen the best days :(

I dont think that the Corsa is better that the Nova, just a more modern alternative :)

I have Nova and Corsa, They are both Vauxhall and they are both better than a Saxo or Fiesta :D

ok?

Back to www.corsasport.co.uk now!

Pika

Anonymous
21-01-02, 12:53 PM
everyones got their own opinion., but truth is I don't give a fcuk if sum1 called jim on novaload don't like corsa's coz he don't drive one, think SOME people who post on here are a bit narrow minded about anything else, I know it's a nova website but it's the only website thats specific about one car that slags every other car off. Corsa's/nova's don't give a sh*t what anyone else thinks they're both nice cars when they're modded