PDA

View Full Version : angel eyes

mattlin
29-12-04, 08:18 PM
anyone know when the angel eyes are coming out for the mk2 nova,you can get them for a mk1 but mine is a mk1 with a mk2 facelift

General Baxter
29-12-04, 08:21 PM
rahhhhhhhhhh fucking bollox screams the fooking bloody wank house down

mattlin
29-12-04, 08:41 PM
ok not the reply i was looking for lol

General Baxter
29-12-04, 08:42 PM
sorry i have calmed down now, its just that theres a thread like this every 2 weeks :evil:

if you find the person who is selling the mk1 of e-bay, e-mail him he does make them for the mk2

mattlin
29-12-04, 09:03 PM
i have emailed the person and he said that none were available

Jack
30-12-04, 01:21 AM
They have been on ebay before. Best bet it so buy some universal angel eye thingys and make them yourself - the problem with the ebay ones is they have the ring lights inside the headlamp, and as the glass is patterned they'll look a bit poop shining through it -
http://i21.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/d5/b5/fe_1_b.JPG
...as above, they don't look clear IMO due to the lense pattern.

epo
30-12-04, 08:51 PM
sorry i have calmed down now, its just that theres a thread like this every 2 weeks :evil:

if you find the person who is selling the mk1 of e-bay, e-mail him he does make them for the mk2

in all fairness of the lad tho mate
the title of the post is called angel eyes so that should give you an insight :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

NovaloadedAgain
02-01-05, 11:16 PM
CHECK OUT MY CAR:
http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2104

I have em, Got em off ebay off the chap who does the mk one lights. Only 35 units were made for the uk market, N he didnt get chance to put em on ebay coz they went beforehand. There better then the mk 1 angel eyes anyway. Paid ?120 for em aswell!

burgo
02-01-05, 11:23 PM
they still look sh1t, angel eyes on look good in the lights they were originally for

NovaloadedAgain
02-01-05, 11:32 PM
Ur jus jealous coz u int got em, There alot different from the normal angel lenses, They are crystal clear & look really good, As you know u cant do too much with Nova lights anymore, Shame they never done Lexus nova lights, They did for the astra mk2 , same kinda shape

burgo
02-01-05, 11:41 PM
Ur jus jealous coz u int got em

lol please dont make me have to bitch slap you and laugh in your face

NovaloadedAgain
02-01-05, 11:45 PM
Dont talk to me about style when your feature car is a f*ckin Alfa square romeo!!!!! Forget angel eyes....Do they even make bulbs for that in the UK!!!

burgo
02-01-05, 11:49 PM
alfa square romeo!!! riteeeee. so novas are nice and round are they??? errrrrr no!!. plus my alfa is only one of my cars i also have a civic a nova gsi and a 5 door nova. as for not knowing about style how about we start a poll and see who likes angel eyes and who doesn't. oh yes and i beleave you will find there is alot more spares for my car than there is for novas, so to answer your question yes they do make bulbs for it.

p.s. shut up clown

Mike.
02-01-05, 11:57 PM
lol, angel eyes can look strange on anything except a bmw, in my opinion and theres ain't nothing wrong with alfas

burgo
02-01-05, 11:58 PM
new alfas aint all that ill agree there, they get to there 3 year warrenty then go tits up. however find a nice classic like mine and your laughing

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:00 AM
Lol, Good to see ur still living at home.

Its all tongue n cheek here mate. Glad to see your not forgetin your Novas, Send me some pics if you can.....

burgo
03-01-05, 12:03 AM
http://groups.msn.com/burgoscars/shoebox.msnw

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:03 AM
Sorry Burgo

I really dont like alfa's, I know tons of people who have said they are shite, N wen they go wrong even the mechanics cant pin point the prob or fix it!!! But ur right, They are shite those new ones

burgo
03-01-05, 12:05 AM
have you even seen an alfa 33, or experienced there boxer engines and italian handling?? i very much doubt it so please dont judge a book by its cover. ill agree its not the best looking car in the world but its whats underneith that counts with me

sTuDeNt
03-01-05, 12:10 AM
Cut it out boys!
Angel eyes is not something for a nova, just tacky... Its good on BMW sometimes on VW Golf Mk3 thats it!

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:11 AM
I must say love em or hate em, Those classic italian rockets r cheap to buy now, Whether there shagged, shite or woteva, Im sure for wot u paid for it you've had your fun anyway.
Never driven Italian other then my friggin moped!!! lol

Vauxhalls, Shitty fords, veedubs, R5GT Turbo, BMW's, Thas it.

As for your Nova...looks ok, Wot u doin/ dun with it?? any recent pics.

burgo
03-01-05, 12:14 AM
im making it into a gsi the pics from DSCN0082.JPG down are all last week, the engine is going in tomoz :). i originally bought he alfa for the seats until i learnt how rare it was i decided i couldnt scrap it so im gonna fully rebuild it once i get all me other cars sorted.

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:15 AM
I think the angel eyes on my car are great, They draw attention & suit my Nova.

Its a modification which doesnt take to everyone, However better to be different then copy everyone else???

Admittadly sometimes over rated, Dont think they suit all nova's, Depends on what look your goin for.

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:18 AM
Lol u bought it for the seats??? Whats so special about the seats, R they leather buckets?? wot was the Nova when u got it? Merit? Luxe?

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:20 AM
Where did u get the lump from???

Its good to see u have other cars and revert back to the Nova

burgo
03-01-05, 12:21 AM
the seat are these
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAFA8QTNJa8CQy!SkIti2iig6SdXB9ZnE1A!4FUFwzqfdrV! OYuQfJYPwXQFJZe8OzOQvAgPbFgUo7VoXb7nRLssXxgSS!uJOp 7nwhbxXM/DSCN0205.JPG?dc=4675439115333495975
came with the car which i paid ?50 for :wink:
and the nova was a 1L trip

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:25 AM
Bloody good seats those, I have the plain black Cobra daytona buckets with Sparco harnesses

burgo
03-01-05, 12:27 AM
not sure what they are exactly i just know there bludi comfy and the recline which is good

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 12:29 AM
Yeah I agree, Bloody comfy, My recline aswell which adds to the comfort. U got a good deal, An eye for a bargain m8

Cheeze
03-01-05, 10:29 AM
to be honest guys kinda went a bit off topic, now i have the mk 5 polo headlight in my nova at the mo, but will be buying angel eye for it soon i hope but here they are herehttp://www.bandeen.co.uk/cheeze/ImageFolders/miscpics/mk5%20polo%20angel%20eyes.jpg

epo
03-01-05, 04:52 PM
CHECK OUT MY CAR:
http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2104

I have em, Got em off ebay off the chap who does the mk one lights. Only 35 units were made for the uk market, N he didnt get chance to put em on ebay coz they went beforehand. There better then the mk 1 angel eyes anyway. Paid ?120 for em aswell!

am doing the conversion me self when i can be arsed

but looking at you pic i cant tell youve got them :?

NovaloadedAgain
03-01-05, 05:44 PM
Yeah u can! Not the first pic, Scroll down n the first pic after future plans u can see the Halo's thru the lense, I will post some pics wen its really dark.

epo
03-01-05, 10:16 PM
i ment with them on mate :wink:

NovaloadedAgain
04-01-05, 07:56 AM
Yeah I know m8, it werent dark enough when I was postin the pics. will definately add some when I can.