PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

?Marty?
29-12-04, 04:57 PM
Just been shopping. Bought a jumper/knitwear thingy. Was on sale, from ?300something to ?110.

However, i have just decided that i have most probably 'been had'. I bet it only cost them ?5 to make. In some factory in India, with kids working for grains of rice.

AND it is ALL my grans fault. She should just knit me jumpers, and i wouldn't need to buy any. Gran. You suck! lol

PS i love my gran. She is 86 years old, and doesn't have a moustache.

burgo
29-12-04, 05:02 PM
ive just been up town and got a 256 memory card for me digital camera for ?22 instead of ?50 :)

Philsutton
29-12-04, 05:05 PM
thats a proper female thing to do

?Marty?
29-12-04, 05:30 PM
I fuckin love shopping i do. I go alone, as others get in the way. lol

Thing is i have bought so much clothes (i don't just mean today! lol), i don't have enough room to store them. I regularly donate old stuff to charities, but there is allways carier bags of folded items on my bedroom floor, as the wardrobes (two of them) are full.

BUT (and this is the most stupid thing) i tend to wear the same things ALL the time. Infact sometimes my friends take the piss out of that, as i keep turning up to Dans cheese and biscuits night' (is this gay too?lol) wearing the same things EVERY week (yes it is a weekly meeting of gentlement, where we discuss political matters, eat cheese and biscuits, and drink wine. And watch pron. lol) lol

Electrical goods are good when they're on sale. I just hate crowds.

Nick
29-12-04, 07:57 PM
i bought a wallet yesterday, and it cost ?60...

that's probably more than i'l ever keep in it !

it's Aspinal of london tho !

-=VanMan=-
29-12-04, 08:12 PM
Buying an apexi and alot of carbon soon, got enough clothes as it is :wink:

wisewood
29-12-04, 10:39 PM
I hate crowds. People in large numbers REALLY annoy me. I often end up barging people out of my way etc to get clear of a crowd in the supermarket etc.

?Marty?
30-12-04, 12:21 AM
I also hate crowds of chavs, SCROTES, and wannabes. Infact, i hate people.

Also, the above shopping extravaganza and boast of clothing quantity posession are all fabricated. I haven't even left the house since 1994.

wisewood
30-12-04, 12:33 AM
who was it i et on 25/09/2004 then?

epo
30-12-04, 08:59 PM
I hate crowds. People in large numbers REALLY annoy me. I often end up barging people out of my way etc to get clear of a crowd in the supermarket etc.

same here :!: