PDA

View Full Version : help you lovely people

burgo
29-12-04, 04:45 AM
because im so useless i just need to confirm what i am purchasing and selling this coming month as i may have forgotten something

name plates for 5-door,sremma,terible1,a11ova

riggy - im taking the shafts and ?20 to MK and then your visiting me at some point aint ya. p.s. i dont spose you can take that manifold to MK can you??

sean - do you want the dosh for your bits at MK or leave it till you visit me aswell?? p.s. hurry up and decide about the interior aswell shlaggggg lol

phil - what are we doing about those wheels mate??

student - any idea when your coming up for that engine mate??

any one else that i have forgot just reply or send a pm

p.s. admin i know it may have bin easier (ish) to send pms but im sure ive forgotten someone this way i should find out :wink:

Riggy
29-12-04, 04:50 AM
yes mate sounds good me and sean should be droppin your bits off when i pick my engine up of baxter :lol:

wisewood
29-12-04, 04:51 AM
pm those mentioned with a link to this post and then at least that side of things is hurried along a bit.

burgo
29-12-04, 04:59 AM
good idea

pms sent

wisewood
29-12-04, 05:04 AM
i am full of good ideas.

?Marty?
29-12-04, 11:36 AM
You forgot me Burgo.

So, as a reminder, we entered into an agreement for your purchase of a kilo of dust from me, for ?2000. I will make delivery on the 3rd Januray.

Terms and conditions for breach apply.

burgo
29-12-04, 01:34 PM
You forgot me Burgo.

So, as a reminder, we entered into an agreement for your purchase of a kilo of dust from me, for ?2000. I will make delivery on the 3rd Januray.

Terms and conditions for breach apply.

DOH!! see i knew i had forgot something

5_door owner
29-12-04, 02:54 PM
name plates for 5-door,

yup, you've recieved the ?? :+:

p.s what ever happened to that spoiler that you had on the red 1l you got free?? :D

sTuDeNt
29-12-04, 03:14 PM
Burgo I am picking that sweet engine next week! Straight after new year!

What about Mon 3rd?

srs1
29-12-04, 03:29 PM
upto you matey.
do you want me to bring some of the parts down for you at mk meet.

Philsutton
29-12-04, 03:51 PM
i shall not be attending this meet due to my car still not being complete, even when it is mot'd i have to fit my 45s an some other bits. An it dont help that the proton i was using has been taked back. Thanks goes to the police yet again for fucking up everything again.
The wheels still have my slicks on at the moment an i need to get them off first, if your in no rush for them i can bring them to the next meet?

burgo
29-12-04, 04:06 PM
5_door - yep recieved the ?? posting tomorrow hopefully, he kept the spoiler and sold it

student - monday the 3rd is fine with me as i go back work on the 4th

sean - na mate i dont need the bits yet so we'll just do the deal when you visit me mate

phil - thats fine with me mate

?Marty?
29-12-04, 04:18 PM
What about the christmas sales on the aforementioned items? You can no longer ask for the same retail value. It's just madness.

The prices have fluctuated.

General Baxter
29-12-04, 05:03 PM
yes mate sounds good me and sean should be droppin your bits off when i pick my engine up of baxter :lol:

and when will this be? :lol:

sTuDeNt
29-12-04, 05:36 PM
Alrite mate! Shall be seeing you the 3rd. Can you make a make sure the dinner is ready by the time I arrive. :twisted:

Mel
31-12-04, 10:20 PM
You forgot me lol..

I wanted the leccy window stuff, and the SR grill :wink: But then again I could get it anytime :?

burgo
01-01-05, 03:51 PM
good job you reminded me mel ill dig that stuff out so its ready for when you decide to collect it

Mel
01-01-05, 09:19 PM
lol..I did say bring it MK meet, no idea how much you want for it tho.

Just PM or text me..

Oh, thats sommat else..do you need a lift? (i'm guessing you're sorted tho..)

srs1
02-01-05, 12:40 AM
baxter and burgo.

spoke to riggy tonight

we are aiming to be down on the sat after the mk meet.
that'll be the 15th of jan.

so there's your date.
let us know.

burgo
02-01-05, 03:13 PM
fine with me mate

SREmma
04-01-05, 09:16 AM
:D Yeah still want the number plates for myself and Terrible 1

Thanx :D