PDA

View Full Version : ABANDONED NOVA SPORT!! HAHAHA

Anonymous
13-01-02, 04:19 PM
HIYA I FOUND AN ABANDONED NOVA SPORT BOUT 2MILES FROKM MY HOUSE.....WEN I SAY ABANDONED ITS BEEN ON SOME GEEZERS DRIVE FOR GET THIS....8YRS!!! HE FUCKED OFF 6 YRS AGO AND LEFT IT!!! SO DOOR WAS OPENED...I KNOCKED AT A NEIGHBOURS HOUSE AND ASKED IF HE HAD COME BACK YET......PRIOR TO THIS I HAD LKEFT NUMEROUS LETTERS AND CONTACT NUMBERS FOR HIM TO CALL ME SO AS I COULD TOW IT AWAY!....SO I OPEND THE DOOR AFTER ASKING HIS NEIGHBOURS PERMISSION..CVOZ HE THINKS ITS AN EYESORE AND WANTS TO GET IT TOWED AWAY AND WHAT DID I FIND UNDERNEATH???? 1.3 IRMSHERED TWIN40ED NOVA SPORT!! NOW I NEED SOME INFO ON HOW I CAN CLAIM SALVAGE RIGHTS ON THIS???? IF ANYONE KNOWS CAN THEY PLZ TELL ME!! COZ THEN I WILL HAVE 2 NOVA SPORTS!! 501 MADE ANSD I MAY BE SOON THE OWNER OF 2!!!!! :)

CHEERS ANY INFO MUCH APPRECIATED!!

:D

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

Anonymous
13-01-02, 04:30 PM
U Jammy git!
Fair play 2 ya :D

Anonymous
13-01-02, 05:30 PM
its actually mine you will need to email me and i will come and get it back

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
13-01-02, 11:37 PM
hahaha not a bad find is it??
im gonna contact essex police tommorow and find out bout salvage rights!
maybe we can all put an effort into this sport and make it a novaload project race car!!?? :-/

Anonymous
14-01-02, 08:56 AM
you can't touch it :D
cause he or his next of kin still owns it

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
14-01-02, 09:13 AM
oh, but i can find out where he lives though, or will it show the address wheres its been left??
help me!!

Anonymous
14-01-02, 09:27 AM
k&n get me the reg i will get the registered owners details for ya. then you will have to write to him.
i will find out more about getting ownership its not that hard i have done it a few times

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
14-01-02, 10:32 AM
dave the reg is : C157 UBY ok mate??
so how will i find out oif i can salvage it then bro??

coz it would be a great novaload project car wouldnt it???

u know we could take it on track days and race the little bastard!!!

hahaha
find out for me then mate would ya???

cheers :D

Anonymous
14-01-02, 11:18 AM
cheers for the reg...

no where's that "tells me the owners address if i type in the rego" program...

bye bye sport...lmao

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

no blank cheques, just graft and patience...whhhaaaarrrppp

Anonymous
14-01-02, 11:23 AM
err what happens if the bloke wants to keep it!!

Anonymous
14-01-02, 11:49 AM
Just spoke to my mate at the cop shop give me 10 mins

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
14-01-02, 01:18 PM
lol

well if u do get it make sure you dont fuck it up by sticking gte engines in it

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
14-01-02, 01:40 PM
or by spraying it

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
14-01-02, 01:48 PM
:( im sorry i just had to spray mine.and stick in a GTE lump.....im sorry :(

Anonymous
14-01-02, 02:05 PM
steve if he dont wanna sell it or get rid of it, why would he leave it to rot away for 8yrs!!!
i really hope he does say i can have it.....ILL EVEN BUY IT!!!!
we could have a novaload project nova sport...whaddya think??? This ones aimed at the admin crew!, whaddya think? Ian?, Ste?. Kev?, MC? , Breeny? it is a good idea i think whatddya u reckon ?

Anonymous
14-01-02, 03:19 PM
check that reg it is coming back as nissan

Anonymous
14-01-02, 03:57 PM
just snatch it!

Anonymous
14-01-02, 04:03 PM
lol
'Nissan Nova Sport....' :D

Anonymous
14-01-02, 04:06 PM
hahahaha NISSAN!!!! ur havin me on??
i know its deffo C157 UBY
ooh oh well!! should i either 1. wait til summer til geezer may come back for a day...or 2. half inch the lump??

Anonymous
14-01-02, 04:34 PM
keith it is a HONDA ACCORD EX 1829cc 4 Door Saloon 1984-1985 1986

dont sound like a nova sport to me lol

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
14-01-02, 05:07 PM
he said it was jap the car was scrapped back in september. double check the reg

Anonymous
14-01-02, 05:37 PM
ieither that or someone is telling porkies...

Anonymous
14-01-02, 07:47 PM
where is it cos if u dont grap it i will the addy please?

Anonymous
14-01-02, 11:07 PM
I just checked @ wrk and it is registered as a honda accord. Have a look on the windows and see if the original reg number is etched on the glass. then get it checked cuz it could be dodgy

Anonymous
14-01-02, 11:45 PM
sounds like someone has had a failed attempt at ringing a motor hehe. mind you who would be that stupid not to know that you need to use 2 of the same car for ringing. not that i am into this of course before you lot start shouting and callin me a theiving scumbucket hehe

rodgerq

Anonymous
15-01-02, 12:48 AM
yep honda accord ex, saloon... 1825 for me to insure it TPFT apparently lol

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
15-01-02, 10:51 AM
take the engine!!!! it's not that hard to get one out and I'm sure yyou could probably do it whilst the neighbour is at work and if anyone asks, just say you have spoken to the owner now or something.

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
15-01-02, 01:11 PM
well
if u know a car has been sitting there for years why not use its reg for ringing LOL

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
15-01-02, 01:13 PM
then again are you saying this geezers house has stood empty for 6 years???..........

witha car on the drive???.....

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
15-01-02, 04:59 PM
yeah the house has stood empty for 6yrs!! should i just take the lunmp u reckoin micky?
would u take it if u were me!!

i dont undertstand the reg was c157 uby
oh well mick should i snatch the lump up??

Anonymous
15-01-02, 05:26 PM
tow the fcuker away, put lots of mud on your number plates.

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-01-02, 08:34 PM
"The vehicle is a 1986 HONDA ACCORD EX 1829cc, Saloon, Reg No C157UBY, right hand drive" - straight from an AA car quote where you just type in the reg and it tells you what car it is. There is defo sumthin dodgy there i would say

rodgerq

Anonymous
15-01-02, 10:47 PM
SCRAP THE CAR MOVE INTO THE HOUSE! OR DOES THE HOUSE CUM UP AS A XR2?!!

Anonymous
16-01-02, 02:22 PM
hahaha!! :D ill probz just keep contacting the geezer if i eva catch him @ yhe house....failing that!! wherres that haynes manual!!??? :D

Anonymous
16-01-02, 04:21 PM
Just tow the car away and take the engine, then dump the car, if it doesn't have a genuine reg to it and the police find it without an engine, the chances are they will just stick it in a pound somewhere and forget about it. No investigation will go on about whose car it is, especially if you just leave it in a side street, cos then the council will pay a scrapyard to come out and take the car!!!

Anonymous
16-01-02, 09:40 PM
But if the police ask the neighbors if they know anything they could describe k&n cos he's gone an asked them about the nova!

Be careful...

2.0 8v or 2.0 16v... Help!!!

Anonymous
17-01-02, 02:59 AM
rats!
ill just have to wait wont i?
BOLLOCKZ!
neva mind! ill wait n c if he eva cumz back....failin that ill check his tax disc for the reg and ill check the hologram print on the windows for the reg....ill b back with the reg!!

Anonymous
17-01-02, 09:21 AM
just open the car and get the chassie number

Anonymous
17-01-02, 12:04 PM
if it is a false number, it may not actually be registered at that address anyway and then the police wouldn't think to come looking there, so the neighbours would never get asked. I would risk it, think about the engine you could get from it!!!!

Anonymous
17-01-02, 12:23 PM
you wont get caught....police not that clever...how u gonna get caught anyway if it's registered as a honda accord, take the engine it's got to be worth it!

Anonymous
17-01-02, 01:06 PM
lol and when the police check the engine number when it's in his car :O

Anonymous
17-01-02, 03:33 PM
Summat smells funny to me K&N, Get the proper reg number!, i dont know what ur waiting for? get a written note off the peeps who own the house saying that they had claimed the car as their property cos it had been there that long and that they have givern you the ok to shift it, worry about the law after u have gotten the car!!! if i was u id stop messing about and get it towed away, then check out the chassie numbers ect then get the proper pl8s made up, it's gotta be better than doin nowt.

Anonymous
17-01-02, 03:34 PM
good point guru!
ill open the door again and check the disc....and its got a set of RS2000 lookalike skirts!!....may have them tonight :-/

anyway cheers for ur help geezers ill go n check the reg ......agin!!

Anonymous
17-01-02, 03:38 PM
will do darren...ur bloody right there pal!!!!

tara!!

Anonymous
17-01-02, 04:00 PM
Yeh your right, something smells funny about this whole post.

Anonymous
17-01-02, 04:16 PM
a 6 year deserted nova with RS2000 skirts. hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm. and again hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm.

Anonymous
17-01-02, 04:20 PM
lol i bet it's a shed and has a 1.6i engine in it..... or maybe it's a lookalike

Anonymous
17-01-02, 05:02 PM
well i bet its actually a Nissan Ha Ha have we got another Billy?

Anonymous
17-01-02, 07:05 PM
No breeny not another Billy just the same person who has ruined one nova sport wanting another one to feck up. Rick

It only owes me ?10k so far! lmfao

Anonymous
17-01-02, 10:35 PM
If this isn't a Jackanory (christ that dates me :O)windup post then I would reckon that it was nicked and someones done a runner. Its all too dodgy to be as has been said. If its nicked then no doubt it would have been reported missing and when not found, the insurance would have paid out. This would then make the car the property of the insurance company who will, when notified get some1 from a salvage firm to remove it. If you want it you'll have to find out if this is the case and then get in there 1st and get it done legally. If you don't its gonna end up fucked up, broken up or burnt out which would be a shame

Anonymous
18-01-02, 01:00 AM
Just go and take the whole car, stripit, ring it whatever, the police never check engine numbers, and if the guy reports an old nova stolen in 6 months, do you think the police are gonna give a shit about a c reg nova,

Not that I condone this type of behaviour ;)

Anonymous
18-01-02, 01:15 AM
"jackanory"!!
why would i want to lie and waste my onw time????
haha
rs2000 LOOK A LIKE..not actual rs skirts...very old car...too old for theskirts1 the skirts would hava had to been bought bout 1yr ago for the real ones!! plz read it carefully as u made a bit of a fool of uraself there m8!
:)

dont meanto sound rude but I know what has been left and it IS a nova sport...and my sport isnt ruined actually m8....and it isnt a fucking shed u arrogant fool!....hate to be rude but i resotred my nova sport and to have sum1 say i ruined it ..is and i donty mean to swear is a fucking insult as i spent many pounds and hrs wrking on that "shed" as u call it!...so what i wanted to change the dull appearance! 2tone purple is better than faded dulled ourt white, with silly fuckin stripes on it!
and nothing is fishy bout this post..u can cum c it for urself if u wanna put ur money where ur mouth is!............thought not!

X-(

Anonymous
18-01-02, 01:21 AM
every1 that thinks this is a lie....piss off and dont bother replying .....thank you to those people who actually gave me good sound advice...i have visited the poilice today and they are looking into it.....oh and by the way .....i wont ruin MY NEW NOVA SPORT...nor did i ruin my other one....actually!
:p

Anonymous
18-01-02, 08:56 AM
fuck it, lets get some mid engined supercharged action going!!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 09:20 AM
Cant help people wondering if it's coesha K&N, information does seem a little scetchey, get the bloody thing towed away and then u'll be able to get some proper advice after you have gotten the info you need, it would be a shame to see the car gettin dismantled im sure you could claim ownership sumhow once the mix up wid the pl8s is sorted,

Anonymous
18-01-02, 02:00 PM
lol

cars been there for 6 years with rs2000 skirts

how long has the rs2000 been out? (mk6)

i thought the rs2000`s were p reg

on the other hand i just found a dumped ferrari with nova gte sideskirts, its been dumped outside an empty house for 10 years and the neihbours said i could have it.

work that one out

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
18-01-02, 03:03 PM
lol at this whole post, K&N go round there with ur camera and take some pics fo the sport, then we will all know for sure if its true!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 06:06 PM
will do willb ill do that!!
RS LOOK A LIKE , LOOK A LIKE MEANING THEY REMIND ME OF THE RS2000 skirts not the actual ones micky!!!

that clear now bruv?
ill get some pics done thatll show all thge peeps that think im shittin!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 10:39 PM
Fair enough. You've made yur point.
I will look forward to seeing you on the next Novaload day in the Novasport that you have found. Cant say fairer than that can we?

Anonymous
18-01-02, 11:39 PM
cp! if i eva get it on the road m8 ill b cruisdin bout in it!!, if not hey ill be cruising bout with its engine, and skirts!
lol!!

ill get some piccys done!

Anonymous
19-01-02, 12:18 PM
right how can u have rs2000 copy skirts when the car had only just came out??? (if it had came out b4)

were the stylers psychic or sumthing??

lol @ k&n trying to find a dirty house and nova sport so he can set up his picture

next u will here

"i know its painted blue but its def a nova sport, only the bonnet cable snapped!!!"

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-01-02, 02:15 PM
ROFLMFAO@Micky hahaha

Wahoo my car will be done soon and it will only have cost me about ?13k ish and about 8 months!

Anonymous
19-01-02, 04:56 PM
have u been reading my past few posts micky words such as "lookalike" and "reminds me of rs200 skirts"..........neva mind m8!
thought u werenbt the piss taking type!
neva mind and yes ythe sports white and u will receiving piccys f it asap!
ok m8?