PDA

View Full Version : astra digital gte dash in nova gte mk 1

floris
25-12-04, 03:02 PM
hej, i have an question does any of you people have build an astra gte gigital dash in a corsa mk 1 of 1988 whit the old dash, i know you have to take some of the dash out, doe any of you have any fotos of the process how i can do it.

sorry for by bad english but im from holland , why do you people all drive on 16 or 17 inch??

super_funske@hotmail.com

and any other info whit pictures is welcome , such as brakedisc on rear axel, lether in interiour of astra gte, or anything else interesting

epo
25-12-04, 03:29 PM
http://www.nova-land.com/

theres a guide on here mate

az_e11
25-12-04, 11:25 PM
Yep m8, go to the guide on novaload, aint the best, but its better than nothing, thats wot i used to fit my Digi dash into a mk1dash.

I found the wiring easy, but the cutting out had to be the worst part, on that guide it also tells u to get hold of a cavalier surround which i couldnt find.
But still got it in looks sweet, but the Cavalier dash surround would defo finish it off, as it looks like its sticking out from the sides.

lol

8)

Dan
25-12-04, 11:41 PM
i got over it by utilizing an old astra mk2 dash surround and hacking the edges of to make it fit, couple of black screws and it was neat enough

floris
26-12-04, 12:06 PM
hej tanx you foks,

buth by dashsurround do you mean the peace of plastic that is around de clocks af the astra and by the way in holland we call it a kadett until 92 then we name is a astra from 92 the new model, so i need a dash surround of an model 88 til 92 or the new astra ?

and when i fit the digital dash in my nova dash the there wil be a gap en that gap i will fill up whit the dashsurround of the astra if im right?