PDA

View Full Version : damn ebay...

DEATHCAT
21-12-04, 03:01 PM
stupid ebay have gone and band me because i own them money seller fee but the thing is they saying i own then ?300 + more than i actually do because people have clicked on "Buy It Now" and not payed so it add a final value fee to my account and i can't email them which is stupid.

you know what **** ebay i can't wait till my auction site im making is finished heres a pic of the home page so far: (Note i have blanked out the url since i not sure if im allowed to advertise it on here also its not wuite finished yet).

http://www.placeyourbids.co.uk/top.jpg

what you all think so far ;)

Jack
21-12-04, 03:07 PM
Looks good that, bit tidier than ebay :)

Have you reported those non-paying bidders to ebay? I'd have thought they'd waive any BIN fees as the buyers didn't pay up?

DEATHCAT
21-12-04, 03:10 PM
m8 im sick of reporting them they have deleted alot of them but they have not sorted my seller fee out afterwards :(

~~joycey~~
21-12-04, 03:22 PM
looking good

Nova_Newbie
21-12-04, 07:56 PM
anything has got to be better than ebay, keep us posted and let us know when its up.

krobinson
21-12-04, 08:05 PM
If you think your auction site is going to suddenly become bigger and better than ebay, catch yourself on!

Ebay has been around for years, and as long as your not completely stupid, its very safe too! Just dont buy from people with bad feedback, or low amounts of feedback and your sorted.

Keith

DEATHCAT
21-12-04, 10:38 PM
m8 its not about buying from people with c*ap feedback etc its the facts that if you have problems you can't write an email to the admins you have to pick a template and you get no reply to let you know whats been done its a discrase