PDA

View Full Version : Roybacer - just in case any1 is having problems

loggyboy
21-12-04, 11:02 AM
Certain skins have been hacked.
any1 having trouble logging on needs to got to this link:

http://forums.roybacer.net/index.php?act=i...kin=1&skinid=12 (http://forums.roybacer.net/index.php?act=idx&setskin=1&skinid=12)

as this sets ur skin to one that works.

SKoob
21-12-04, 11:06 AM
cheers chap 8)

Rusty 16v
21-12-04, 11:42 AM
Messed with the afflicted skins a bit, so hopefully thats sorted it for users who haven't seen one of these messages

Stuart
21-12-04, 12:29 PM
im sure peeps here are REALLY concerned lol

Jules
21-12-04, 12:44 PM
I wondered why I couldn't sleep last night - now I know!!
:lol:

Fester
21-12-04, 12:49 PM
What's Roybacer :?:

Gunzi
21-12-04, 01:01 PM
its like novaload execpt these words wouldn't be blanked out
**** fuck twat shit

Chris
21-12-04, 05:37 PM
its like novaload execpt these words wouldn't be blanked out
c**t f**k t**t s**t

Nothing at all like Novaload IMO

Chris

scott.parker
23-12-04, 05:36 PM
IO tryed using it,but i just never feel like im at home on there,but i feel accepted on here :D

and have met and made freinds with quite a few member now of nl.

scott

epo
23-12-04, 05:55 PM
yeah i just couldnt get into it like i could with novaload

mark_GSi
23-12-04, 07:49 PM
novaload does ROCK

alot of sites are dead "clicky"

this ant 1 of um :D

wisewood
24-12-04, 01:40 PM
RoyBacer is like novaload... but with less maturity :lol: and given ost of our clientelle at the moment that really is saying something.

dan-hipgrave
24-12-04, 02:31 PM
most threads on there desend into conversations about who is going to do the most drugs at the weekend, or an argument of some sort :roll:

The site seems more about abusing its members than helping each other with Nova related issues, some stuff on there is quite funny though :)

Philsutton
24-12-04, 02:38 PM
they do tend to take the piss out of each other, mainly calling each others mums lol

epo
24-12-04, 02:53 PM
most threads on there desend into conversations about who is going to do the most drugs at the weekend, or an argument of some sort :roll:

The site seems more about abusing its members than helping each other with Nova related issues, some stuff on there is quite funny though :)

hmmm might have to pop on then see if i can beat them :lol: :lol:

wisewood
24-12-04, 02:54 PM
they dont make new mebers very welcome either.

NOVA_GTEUK
24-12-04, 04:05 PM
Roybacer :lol: What a bunch of cocks...You only have to say hello on there and you get constant abuse on there...much prefer novaload the abuse is to a minumum lol...a load off my mates who have novas joined on roybacer two and they were abused as soon as they joined :lol: so i can gladly say i dont use it and wouldnt recomend it to anyone :roll:

wisewood
24-12-04, 04:15 PM
roybacer was born of a mind rejected by novaload.

novabex
24-12-04, 09:26 PM
novw load rocks

ps i am piseed :D

Jack
24-12-04, 09:35 PM
novw load rocks

ps i am piseed :D

Thats a slight understatement....

i am wankered says:
eyha
Razorjack // Who wants a biscuit? says:
lol been drinking?
i am wankered says:
s :D :? |A
Razorjack // Who wants a biscuit? says:
lol thats a yes then

lol it goes on too :D :lol:

Dan
24-12-04, 09:53 PM
Tbh i dont see the problem, its like everything else in life, if all sites were the same the net would be boring. Their site caters for a certain type of group and ours for another.

At end of day every site has bad points and we can all slag each other off, we had a good bunch when we did the rb vrs novaload day at pod which was just abit of fun and was organised between the sites.

If you dont like it there then fair enough, but the constant slagging isnt really necessary and only drags up rivalry for no reason at all. I know a few novaload members use roybacer for technical advice and issues that we probably dont cater for. Its just another source about the same subject and if you say summin daft or put someones back up on your first few posts you get abused regardless of what site you post on.

Adam
24-12-04, 09:55 PM
Tbh i dont see the problem, its like everything else in life, if all sites were the same the net would be boring. Their site caters for a certain type of group and ours for another.

At end of day every site has bad points and we can all slag each other off, we had a good bunch when we did the rb vrs novaload day at pod which was just abit of fun and was organised between the sites.

If you dont like it there then fair enough, but the constant slagging isnt really necessary and only drags up rivalry for no reason at all. I know a few novaload members use roybacer for technical advice and issues that we probably dont cater for. End of the day its another source about the same subject and if you say summin daft or put someones back up on your first few posts you get abused regardless of what site you post on.
Well said Dan