PDA

View Full Version : Audi S2 quattro front seats

dunova
21-12-04, 09:46 AM
Does anyone know, apart from welding the nova sub frames on these seats will they fit ok-e.g are they too wide or anything?

Also, do you think they'll look ok with the rest of my gsi interior? Here's the link if you don't know what they look like

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10372&item=4512928600&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I mainly want them because they're heated and i my drivers bolster is worn quite badly. I'm just worried about the width of them??

Will F
21-12-04, 09:50 AM
They are pretty minging imho. But I guess the colour would match.

I also doubt that anyone would know if they fitted, as they are not the most common of seat conversions! lol

dunova
21-12-04, 09:54 AM
I also doubt that anyone would know if they fitted, as they are not the most common of seat conversions! lol

Yeah i thought that aswell. I quite like the seats though :o

And heated seats will be soooo nice. It's starting to get v.cold now, and i didn't want to get some minging heated covers. I've asked the seller for the dimensions so i'll see what he says......

Ben
21-12-04, 10:13 AM
Easier to add heated pads to your GSi seats, very simple mod.

You are determind not to own a nova arent you!

dunova
21-12-04, 10:23 AM
You are determind not to own a nova arent you!

Why do you say that?! I just like my modern comforts thats all 8)

I was thinking about getting some heated pads from a volvo 340 but i wasn't sure how to get them in behind the seat covers? I've read the guide on novaland and it's easy enough getting them in the bottom of the seat but what about the back? I dont want to cut the material really :?

Stuart
21-12-04, 10:38 AM
heated seats are for pussies

yes the omega has them but i NEVER use them!!!

Ben
21-12-04, 12:15 PM
LOL

"Will Corsa Coilovers fit my Nova"
"Will Audi seats fit my Nova"

etc etc

why have you got that as your signature?

dunova
21-12-04, 12:36 PM
I thought it was 'humourous', but will delete it if it offends you :roll:

1.)Corsa coilovers-I found some for cheaper than i could find nova one's
2.)Audi seats-heated, prob more comfortable and my drivers bolster is badly worn

I think my car is still classed as a nova :!:

Any idea's on the volvo heated pad thingies?!

Ben
21-12-04, 01:43 PM
Its fairly easy to do, you dont need pads in the back afterall only want to warm the bottom and the lot will warm up.

Its a very easy conversion.

dunova
21-12-04, 02:07 PM
Right, trip down the scrappy for me then :D

Cheaper than audi seats i suppose and will keep me nice and warm on those bastard freezing mornings :P