PDA

View Full Version : gsi, wot a waist !!!

te17@novasgonemad
20-12-04, 03:28 PM
went down the scrappers 2day and found three novas that were new
1.4mk1 big brakes alloy fuel cap, ect

a saloon

and a gsi

so i thought wicked looked round the first two nothing i wanted off them that i could get anyway. So off i trundled to the gsi the kits gone and so i looked inside gsi dash with hammer holes in :) sills fuked :) read shelf supports snapped in half all n a heap in the car i would have had all them bits and the rear bench but it was all fuked so im still looking grrr!

Ricks
20-12-04, 03:43 PM
unlucky mate there all shit down here in yorkshire as well.
apart from one in york called simpspns now that ace. boro nova as prob been to it.

Ricks
20-12-04, 03:44 PM
unlucky mate there all shit down here in yorkshire as well.
apart from one in york called simpspns now that ace. boro nova as prob been to it.

Chris
20-12-04, 04:59 PM
Simpsons is crap, far too overpriced. The only thing they are good for is if you want something there and then, and they have it off ready for you coming. For nova parts in yorkshire area lads try me first, I might just have it :wink:

As for the GSi wasted, people dont know what GSi parts are worth, they just look at it as another nova, not knowing that the interior is unique, which is better if they are ok in yards as stuff is generally the same price as a normal nova

Chris

?Marty?
20-12-04, 07:30 PM
My waist is 30".

GT-Dub
20-12-04, 07:33 PM
:wink: wondered who would pick up on that first!!!

Well done Marty,

?Marty?
20-12-04, 07:59 PM
:wink: wondered who would pick up on that first!!!

Well done Marty,

It's allways the to55er isn't it! lol

Jack
20-12-04, 08:03 PM
...looked round the first two nothing i wanted off them...
Surely you wanted the boot! It was calling to you. You need it.

Literally :wink:

Ian_Gsi16v
23-12-04, 03:16 PM
As for the GSi wasted, people dont know what GSi parts are worth, they just look at it as another nova, not knowing that the interior is unique

I tried for ages to sell a full Gsi trim with dash, glovebox, the lot...

No one wants them now it seems :roll:

te17@novasgonemad
23-12-04, 03:24 PM
...looked round the first two nothing i wanted off them...
Surely you wanted the boot! It was calling to you. You need it.

Literally :wink:y wud i want the boot m8 wot bit do u mean / the hatch and spoiler as i have a gsi that im going to bond to a sr

Mike
23-12-04, 09:01 PM
ive noticed that in bargain pages/quids in etc that SR/i interiors are going for more than GSi parts! :|

dunova
23-12-04, 09:11 PM
About a month ago a breakers guy put a mk2 glovebox on ebay, little did he know it was a MINT gsi glovebox. Its now proudly installed in my gsi, in replacement of the fooked one 8)

Mike
23-12-04, 09:31 PM
i no a chap who got a mega cheap RS Turbo engine from a scrappy cuz they for it was a turbo diesel!

?45 :lol:

isrs
25-12-04, 06:14 PM
?45 is a bloody good buy.

Nick
25-12-04, 06:30 PM
not if it doesn't work.

?45 is a waste ot money if it's the case.