PDA

View Full Version : anyone local

VXRALLY
19-12-04, 04:43 PM
hiya everyone. i am fairly new to this site. and have noticed alot of people live up north and so on. anyone live near in warwick. cos i am building a nova again after my last one was stolen. and some times is hard when you need a couple of pairs of hands and so on. would like to start going to nova meetings and that sort of thing but is a bit dornting not knowing anyone there. :oops:

General Baxter
19-12-04, 05:12 PM
hello

im about 45mins away in atherstone

but scott parkers even closers ( watch out he likes boys ;) )

Nick
19-12-04, 05:18 PM
i live at lancaster.,
don't know how close that is tho...

General Baxter
19-12-04, 05:21 PM
about thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss far!

sorry im so happy must be all the grinding i have done today :lol:

Nick
19-12-04, 05:27 PM
that's about 10cm's away!

so that's whose in the f00king cupboard

scott.parker
19-12-04, 05:31 PM
hello

im about 45mins away in atherstone

but scott parkers even closers ( watch out he likes boys ;) )

Huh thats good coming from you!! you make jacko look like hes normal.. :lol:

scott.parker
19-12-04, 05:37 PM
hiya everyone. i am fairly new to this site. and have noticed alot of people live up north and so on. anyone live near in warwick. cos i am building a nova again after my last one was stolen. and some times is hard when you need a couple of pairs of hands and so on. would like to start going to nova meetings and that sort of thing but is a bit dornting not knowing anyone there. :oops:

Hi mate well welcome onto novaload,yeah im just down the road in stratford on avon,also neil(nova neil) lives in leamington,thers is james(londoner 2001) hes in leam as well and neils mate oli(dhdev) hes from leam also,and i have a few mates who are regesterd to nl,but not regular users..

In fact i was over at neils today,drove through warwick on the way there,god neils got more nova parts then any vauxhall parts breaker :wink: :lol:
And hes bulding what i think has to be one of them most mad novas ive ever seen...

scott

Ste L
19-12-04, 06:35 PM
im in manchester, don't know how near or far that is either

scott.parker
19-12-04, 06:54 PM
im in manchester, don't know how near or far that is either

lol well i would say it would take me about 2hrs to get to yours mate,so if your un sure of where warwick is look on map mate..

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/6233/mapofmids0oj.gif

Right there is warwick on the map,and you can see where im from stratford,and leamington also..

scott

Mike
19-12-04, 06:55 PM
erm, im in wolverhampton (skally central :lol:) if it helps?

scott.parker
19-12-04, 06:56 PM
erm, im in wolverhampton (skally central :lol:) if it helps?

lol your just off screen mate. :D

Mike
19-12-04, 07:02 PM
wahey, scotty!

of the screen is a gud thing, u'd see all the jippo camp's on the frickin map! :lol:

tbf, there is a load of pikey's/chav's round my way. that's why im moving to wales nxt year! a little place called tywyn!

p.s. sorry bout of topic! :oops:

VXRALLY
19-12-04, 09:33 PM
hi scott you look to be local and know a few people, maybe if you go to a meeting or somthing you could give me a shout. dont surpose you know anything about hydraulic handbrakes do you? well how to plum one in. i have got some info on the way to me. but cant see me getting it this side of xmas and with time off work i would like to get it sorted (as long as other half dont make lay wood flooring again). so car can be ready for next year. cheers guys hope to see all you next year at some events

scott.parker
19-12-04, 10:02 PM
hi scott you look to be local and know a few people, maybe if you go to a meeting or somthing you could give me a shout. dont surpose you know anything about hydraulic handbrakes do you? well how to plum one in. i have got some info on the way to me. but cant see me getting it this side of xmas and with time off work i would like to get it sorted (as long as other half dont make lay wood flooring again). so car can be ready for next year. cheers guys hope to see all you next year at some events

Well mate as for the handbrake sorry ive no idea,but im sure chris t(he uses novaload a lot and is one of the mods) i think he has just fitted one,so he would be a good chap to ask,he lives in walsall i think?

As for meetings mate,look at the top of the genral chat forums and you will see the mk meet on jan 9th..

Glad there is another one of us midlanderson here :D

scott

DrivingSpanner
19-12-04, 10:14 PM
im in ESSEX which is of no use what so ever to you!!!

VXRALLY
19-12-04, 10:18 PM
im in ESSEX which is of no use what so ever to you!!!

you never know i may brake down :lol:

Nick
19-12-04, 10:19 PM
driving spanner, u spanner ! lol

DrivingSpanner
19-12-04, 10:26 PM
driving spanner, u spanner ! lol
I try my best :lol: