PDA

View Full Version : was it you in a grey nova outside my house??

te17@novasgonemad
18-12-04, 04:52 PM
Right i saw a grey nova outside my house earlier looking at my car,,which i have no problem with, but im just worried that there after something off of my car

me dad said it was a grey gte

i live in bedfont near heathrow airport
and have a white nova without door handles and black trimmings.

if it was you let me no as i have no problem but if its someone in my area who wants something off of my car the il sit in it with my friend the wrench :)

General Baxter
18-12-04, 05:00 PM
ummm

bet you ?5 it goes missing :(

te17@novasgonemad
18-12-04, 05:10 PM
2 kill switches, proximity alarm with battery backup, windows being the only way in and a handbrake that my dad gets confused with releasing it when he tries to move the car says it dont but i think the skirts or something outside could be wanted

might not tho might just be an inthusiast looking at the project so far

James B
18-12-04, 06:13 PM
it was me

Joke

epo
18-12-04, 06:19 PM
2 kill switches, proximity alarm with battery backup, windows being the only way in and a handbrake that my dad gets confused with releasing it when he tries to move the car says it dont but i think the skirts or something outside could be wanted

might not tho might just be an inthusiast looking at the project so far

the only thing mate is you've just said how to get in to your car and that it has two kill switches and an alarm

so basically if this person does look at this site and is planning to damage\nick your car they now know what to expect

Nick
18-12-04, 06:40 PM
LMFAO..

but then again, no-one knows where the kill switches are.

Drove a westfield today, and the kill switch was underneath where the keys are :-) you had to put your hand on it nearly to start it. Obvious or what..

Ste_Nova
18-12-04, 06:45 PM
snap steering lock and tow it away

Philsutton
18-12-04, 07:46 PM
i had another nova stop outside my house at look at my car, they threw a brick through the window the sped off

te17@novasgonemad
18-12-04, 07:54 PM
thanx for all the positives guys :)

just wanted to no wot they wanted thats all

just to stop the thought that they might try something

good point epo but me alarm is prettygood and as i say its proximity and actually goes off b4 they get in the car,,

just wanted to no as i dont want the thought of cleaning up brocken glass in my head for the rest of the night from where they had tried,,

but if i have any probs i will let you know and the police (not that theyll do much)

Riggy
18-12-04, 09:02 PM
it was me

Joke

not bein funny but what was the point

Nick
18-12-04, 09:06 PM
your guess is as good as mine riggy

sh0rty
18-12-04, 11:49 PM
lol I thought exactly the same thing. Then again..... someone had to do it didn't they :roll:

James B
20-12-04, 05:36 PM
not bein funny but what was the point

thanx for all the positives guys

just tryin to be a bit more lighthearted about the situation rather than everyone else telling him bout times when people have thrown bricks thru their windows and stuff...

fair enough i can see why hes worried but if hes got a modded nova and it looks half good then its gonna get attention, and i dont mean from thieving toerags either. my moneys on just interested people having a look at his work on the car. but in this day and age i suppose you cant be too careful

anyways apologies for my previous pointless post

James

-=VanMan=-
21-12-04, 07:40 AM
Paranoid or what :!:

Chris
21-12-04, 08:30 AM
LMFAO..

Drove a westfield today, and the kill switch was underneath where the keys are :-) you had to put your hand on it nearly to start it. Obvious or what..

It isnt that hard to get a nova running, it can be done very simple ( I aint gonna post it here though) or as Ste says just snap the steering lock and tow it away.

Chris

Ricks
21-12-04, 10:27 AM
haha they carnt toe mine unless they can steer it backwards cause i dont av a front toe thing so theyd have to tie some rope to my manifold.
gunna be a fucker if i break down though :?

Chris
21-12-04, 11:45 AM
haha they carnt toe mine unless they can steer it backwards cause i dont av a front toe thing so theyd have to tie some rope to my manifold.
gunna be a f**k if i break down though :?

I can tow a car without using the towing eye and without anyone in it, takes me about 3 mins to rig up, all I need is the steering lock off and handbrake off.

Chris

James B
21-12-04, 12:31 PM
gunna be a f**k if i break down though :?

I can tow a car without using the towing eye and without anyone in it, takes me about 3 mins to rig up, all I need is the steering lock off and handbrake off.

Chris

lol how did you come to aqcurie such knowledge???

srs1
21-12-04, 12:33 PM
its easy, even i know how do that one too.

Dpnova
21-12-04, 03:04 PM
watch out for the prick in the white gsi that lives in sunbury and a blue sr and a green merit, they had bits off my old car.

epo
21-12-04, 04:45 PM
LMFAO..

It isnt that hard to get a nova running, it can be done very simple ( I aint gonna post it here though) or as Ste says just snap the steering lock and tow it away.

Chris

pmsl pv04 springs to mind chris :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
21-12-04, 06:00 PM
Yes it was me.

Chris
21-12-04, 06:13 PM
Epo,
Not at all. I have the knowledge and the equipment to tow a car away lol. Although I must state that I have never done it without the owners consent.

Chris

epo
21-12-04, 06:25 PM
Epo,
Not at all. I have the knowledge and the equipment to tow a car away lol. Although I must state that I have never done it without the owners consent.

Chris

lol your learning the ways of the chav

*note* i did not call you a chav in this post :wink:

te17@novasgonemad
23-12-04, 07:34 PM
cheers every one as i have left it a couple of days and no problems but a dpnova said and has said to me b4 when i met him that certain ppl owning novas like to take bits round here