PDA

View Full Version : FAO Rich Dale

Anonymous
10-01-02, 11:23 AM
Alright mate Ive been advised to speak to you about the lights you added to the bumper in your antibes. They look sweet and I wanted to do something sort of similar with my sr. I want extra lights but not fog ligts cos I want to use them at night all the time. Are they standard brightness or fogs? The info needed is what they are called how much and where from.
cheers fella :)

Anonymous
11-01-02, 01:54 AM
Mine are fogs, but they're not as bright as normal fogs so don't dazzle oncoming drivers.
They have a clever beam cut-off design to stop peeps being dazzled by 'em. The amazing thing is though, they still light things up mint at night in fog.

They're Projector Beam thingies that I've had for about 3 years now. They were a present and I think they were bought from Carnoisseur ( http://www.carnoisseur.com )...about ?28 plus a fitting kit from Halfords, however much they cost these days?
I don't know where you can get 'em from these days....the Carnoisseur web site doesn't have an on-line catalogue so I can't have a look to see of they have 'em.

Anyway....about driving lights.....usually these only come on when you use full-beam and are ultra-bright, which means you can't use 'em all the time.
Years ago, I was going to try and mod some fog lights to use head-light bulbs, which would allow me to use them all the time.
They'd have a normal dipped beam, plus full beam just like normal head lights, but I never bothered trying it.

Anyway...hope that helps ;)

Anonymous
11-01-02, 09:05 AM
yep cheers fella