PDA

View Full Version : how many birds!?

Anonymous
08-01-02, 10:21 PM
right ill set the fake scene!.
your drivin home late one friday night and you see britany spears:x with all her m8s in town shes here on holiday.her m8s include buffy, jen lopez and there are about 20 other fit as feck birds with white tops n skirts on!. now say ur arches rub 4up then how many would you offer to take bak to their hotel 30miles away. you cant be silly n take em all you must be sensible! at a time like this it may be hard but 30 miles, think of the tyres n arch!. i worked it out n i got no bak seats so i rekon i could take 9 of them. 1 in the passenger seat one on her lap 1 on my lap, 3sat were the bak seats would be then 3 in a row along the boot may be 1 more laid in the passenger footwell or on my face! urrm make that 10 or 11 then!!.
so seriously how many would you fairly sensibly be able to giva a lift?.
Y DIDNT I BUY A TRANSIT!:(

Q:how much is a 78k gsi lump worth with box n loom? a ton?
cheers lads!:p

Anonymous
08-01-02, 10:36 PM
easy all of em no problem

ram em all in, the tighter the better, i'd have britany with her hands pushing on the pedals and her legs on the top of the seat either side of the headrest leaving me free to see and steer and have a bit of muff as and when

the rest can squirm around and stuff

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
09-01-02, 12:20 AM
well!
im fittin my rollcage on saturday so id have em all hangin off my rollcage and wrap em all round.....as 4 britney she can sit next to me!!! no squirmoin round 4 that little beauty!! :D

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

:D

Anonymous
09-01-02, 01:05 AM
lmfao hahahahaha

Anonymous
09-01-02, 09:15 AM
go to motor aids if you have one near you. they sell the complete kits (reapeter + light + bulb holder). I found the one for the mondeo works best there about ?3 each. Dont buy them from halfords cuz there really expensive???

Anonymous
09-01-02, 09:16 AM
thisis the most bizarre post ever!!!
but i would settle for 4 of them... i would just bepicky about who came with me...
choose theright onesandyou dont need the other 26.

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
09-01-02, 09:25 AM
we had 10 peeps in my 16v at png billing driving round with no scrubbage!!!
3 in the front!
4 in back seat!
3 on boot edge!

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-01-02, 10:24 AM
lmao at my 1200 handling more than 2 people! haha

mine couldn't pull the skin off a rice puddin

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Special '1.2' AKA 'the red shed'

Anonymous
09-01-02, 10:34 AM
I think any more than three young ladies is just greedy!
anyway dan (SRboy) couldn't get a girl even if he tied a ?50 note to his dick!!!

Anonymous
09-01-02, 11:08 AM
i could fit loads in my orion :D
3/4 in the front
4 sitting in the back and annother 5/6 laying across these
3 in the boot ( i would have to leave the sub behind but it would be worth it )
and and 1 on the parcel shelf :D

i am on the save for a new moter

Anonymous
09-01-02, 11:12 AM
yeh but there all underage Ick so that don't count! ;)

Anonymous
09-01-02, 07:18 PM
shut it burrows!!! almost managed 2pursuade gav 2give me the f13box for nxt sunday!!! i rekon ur motah will blow up on the r road this time!!! he he! i will b pissed if my motah dont make 120bhp coz it shuld do 128ish if i culd b arsed to time it up!!
r u gettin smarties 4 sat night? were we goin?

Anonymous
10-01-02, 09:00 AM
only smarties have the answer!! i've got to speak to the guy at work to see if he has any. Going on the rolling road should get some of the rust to fly of my car!

Anonymous
10-01-02, 07:34 PM
he he nah u hav my skirts they will keep the rust in m8!! if i get more bored than i am at the mo then i
will be doin smarties 4 sure

2002the year of the "race":o