PDA

View Full Version : Jackass!

Anonymous
08-01-02, 10:16 AM
Nowt to do wid nova,s but if any ov u havnt seen this programme sheck it out on friday 10oclock on Mtv, dunkin for jellyfish! wats all that about? gotta be the best programme ever.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
08-01-02, 11:01 AM
Street fishin has to be the best one. 50 dollar bill on a fishing pole and watch people run to get it! GENIOUS!

MY CAR WILL BE FINISHED!!!

Anonymous
08-01-02, 11:07 AM
...not as good as trigger happy tv

Anonymous
08-01-02, 11:15 AM
trigger happy is king, by far.

the best EVER one wa swhere they stood outside a shop, said t sum 1 that they were the 1000 customer or summit and they had won a free trolley dash...the person runs in grabbing loadsa shit, then the trigger happy crew disappear...lmfao...the guy comes out with all this shopping and gets shafted by the shop keeper...rotf :p

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Drives: Special '1.2' AKA 'the red shed'

Anonymous
08-01-02, 11:18 AM
taste full tv on bravo is funny
but trigger happy tv does rule

i am on the save for a new moter

Anonymous
08-01-02, 11:37 AM
i liked the trigger happy where this guy goes into some offices for a meeting.
Allover the place walking round are the guys in animal suits...
then Dom Jolly tells the bloke he can go straight in for his meeting... bloke stands up and goes into meeting room only to be confronted by loads more animal suited people who just sit and stare at him as though he is a freak. GREAT!!!

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
08-01-02, 05:55 PM
yeah but trigger tv is all set up pranks where jackass has people getting shot in the bollocks with guns and people actualy getting hurt (see the one where the ultimate fighter smacked him so hard he flew across the room)

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
08-01-02, 08:52 PM
Yeah trigger Happy is funny but Jackass is totally different it,s Real Life Funny, Testing stun guns on Sumone, dunking for Jelly fish,Getting a portaloo turned upside down on ya, these lads have lost the plot, Anyone see the one where stevo gets his Arse cheeks pierced together, one ov the funniest things ive ever seen he wont have sat down for weeks!

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
08-01-02, 10:03 PM
tigger is borin compared wiv jackass! n e 1 see it last night the son goes 2day i feel like kickin my dads ass all day n all day he beat the shat out of him my old man would go mad!

Anonymous
08-01-02, 10:21 PM
That really is his dad aswell! wait to u se him stage a race in his garden wid his dad!

Anonymous
08-01-02, 10:55 PM
triggy happer is crap. i like to think of jackass as the funny trigger happy tv.

first jackass i saw was when they dug hole in garden and covered it in leaves, then huge fat man(one of there dads) cut grass in iccle tractor thingy and fell in lol that was class,

Anonymous
09-01-02, 06:00 PM
Or Tom Green, He was on lastnite, went to view someones house for sale, and started putting on the owners missus clothes, then went round to see the neighbours etc

Quality

Anonymous
09-01-02, 07:44 PM
Jackass is the DADDY !! bam margera is funny as fap, any one see the one where some bloke dressed up in a devil suit was walking round shouting stuff, when some geez from the public came up and punched him 1, haha classic

Anonymous
09-01-02, 11:13 PM
Anyone thats not seen it check out this website,www.jackass.fanspace.com The one wid Tony Hawks ect doing loop da loops on skate boards and Matt Hoffman on Bmx is the best ive seen so far, Think i seen Johhny Depp on one as well but i was steamin at the time?

Anonymous
09-01-02, 11:18 PM
Just seen Johhny take his granmother into a taxidermist and ask them too stuff and mount her when she's dead! It takes the Piss out ov Trigger Happy Honestly!

Anonymous
10-01-02, 10:07 AM
yeah its well better. The vomit omelette was the sickest thing I have ever seen!! Trigger happy is crap cos theres only so many times you can watch the same jokes over and over again. Also it takes no balls at all to rip the piss out of the old who dont understand.

Anonymous
10-01-02, 12:34 PM
nope, jackass is ok but it's typical yank over the top stuff, some of it is funny but most of the time it's crap (like tom green). Trigger happy is the daddy! far funnier.

Anonymous
10-01-02, 05:04 PM
lol

rember the one when the bloke got pool balls dropped from the top of the building onto his bollocks?

or when they all did the spermathon

Micky@novaload.net