PDA

View Full Version : 20 months later!!!

Anonymous
27-12-01, 12:21 PM
I have finally managed to sign up after first trying when I got my Nova all that time ago. Have I missed much ;). 1 question, everytime I put a link to my photos on Msn webby it says some microsoft OBE failiure?? Well here they r for now, just a little more to touch up.... :)

http://communities.msn.com/NadsOutandaboutphotos/shoebox.msnw

Nad

1 nutter, some kit, some filler and spray and wallah!! Who was it that said 'Everythings been done to Nova's' ?

Anonymous
27-12-01, 12:33 PM
Welcome to Novaload! its different! Ive seen ya down Southend and Herts cruise, very nice mate.

Anonymous
27-12-01, 12:39 PM
Like the Lancia rally look!
Go on then, gisus the full spec. sheet.:)

Anonymous
27-12-01, 12:57 PM
that car looks mint mate!! it's good to see something a little different, not the usual array of bodykits!!
Definately like the Lancia style graphics, really suit the car.
nice one.
John

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
27-12-01, 01:02 PM
bastard ...I cant see it cos its banned from my work!!

Anonymous
27-12-01, 01:11 PM
what engines in it 1.0 or 1.2i?

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
27-12-01, 01:15 PM
just thinking though, knowing how many cars are in garages at the moment, getting new kits,resprays,wheels etc. I reckon there will be a fair few more original cars appearing this year aswell!!

Still a very nice car though bud.

Anonymous
27-12-01, 01:51 PM
lol like :-
my modded pink 1.0? :p
or my 13" wheeled 2.0 16v ;)
or my 6 wheeled pickup :-/
or a mid engined 1.8 supercharged 2 seater :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-12-01, 03:00 PM
yeh i have seen that down southend, and at the national (i think), quite orginal i think !!

Anonymous
27-12-01, 03:41 PM
I heard something about this supercharged 2 seater, has it actually been bought yet?

Anonymous
27-12-01, 06:29 PM
me likes that one

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-12-01, 06:41 PM
more peeps should be like that and do origanal mods instead ov copying others

novadose bits
speedlines
gsi facelifts

how many cars can u say actualy set trends? and how many simply follow others

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-12-01, 06:58 PM
erm dunno micky don't know anyone that sets trends ;) :D

and 20 months lol, slight exageration cos anyone could sign up 20 months ago.

personally i do not like it, martini graphics should be on cars that came with them as rally cars eg. http://www.novaload.net/files/york/johnevoblur.jpg

now thats how you make martini graphics look good.

:DWho needs a turbo? Naturally aspirated rules!:D

Anonymous
28-12-01, 04:49 PM
Actually dont worry, i have just realised my mistake in the dates, seeing that I only had this comp 12 months ago LOL sorry.
If u put graphics on cars they should be on, thats not being different?? Its called copying. If u go to the martini sies u will be suprised how many different cars they came on.
I dont have 10-15k for a Lancia and this is the next closest to it for looks, except the back is shorter. Even ppl who dont like it say its different, those who think is just shit are the ones who want to be driving it. And at the end of the day, regardless of wat ppl say, I done it all myself, and thats the biggest pleaser of them all. Being able to say u done it yourself.

Nad

P.S. Would u bother doing that to a 1.2? And how many 1.2's can beat a GSi?? Its the SRi and no I aint putting a bigger engine in it cause I'm getting a GTi-R in the New Year :)

1 nutter, some kit, some filler and spray and wallah!! Who was it that said 'Everythings been done to Nova's' ?

Anonymous
29-12-01, 01:42 PM
well then in the new year u can piss off this nova site cant u.;) only joking

u have a nice looking nova is it that ur 1st nova u have done?

Anonymous
29-12-01, 06:42 PM
I really like the car mate,I wanted to go down the rally graphics track,could not decide on any,hmmmmmmmm-maybe lancer evo style graphics?-thick black stripey bits n some other gubbins?-seeing your car makes me want to mod another nova,but the aggro minehas gave me over time,makes me unsure-I think it was about time someone did a rally style corsa methinks,I will have to see,I like the thought of a GTE powered SR

sideskirts soon

Anonymous
29-12-01, 07:27 PM
GTi-R??? UUUgggglllyyy! Yur car looks loads nicer m8 - why not get more power in it and have something that'll give a std. GTi-R a fookin good run 4 its money??

Anonymous
30-12-01, 10:57 PM
Well ugly maybe, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and they look aggresive + looks can be altered and going by wat i done to the Nova, even more is gonna be done to the GTi-R. In the end of the day, Nova's have s**t traction, u can never get the power down. This is why I am getting another car to run along side it. A Nova may give it a go in a straight line but thats the only place it will. + the GTi-R is more tunnable and I feel an all round better car. Literally the best I see u can get bar a Skyline/Supra for all roundness.

Nad

P.S. Sum ppl may say that at the end of the day its just a Vauxhall Nova. Thats just badges. To me its just a FWD, low traction car which is why I am getting a 4WD and not a RWD car. I need speed and handling, one day the nova will get finished will big power and cage......one day.

Anonymous
06-01-02, 02:17 AM
Alright m8. Seen ya round brighton and at saafend. I own B22 CAV. Will have to say hi next time I spot you!.

Nice................

Anonymous
06-01-02, 03:55 PM
quote "those who think is just s**t are the ones who want to be driving it" lol u ain't seen the cars we have all got

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
08-01-02, 09:03 PM
Ste u never said it was s**t and unless wat u r all driving is 4WD or RWD i wouldnt want it anyway ;) So dont worry i aint gonna nick it.

Nad

Anonymous
08-01-02, 09:23 PM
It,s been said already but i really like the look ov that m8, put 17/8!" super turismo's on it and u wouldnt look out ov place on the Monte Carlo m8,