PDA

View Full Version : corsa gsi into nova sri

k566knj
15-12-04, 01:01 PM
:? help!! iv run novas all my life and after smashin up my 145mph gsi i decided it was time to move on so i bought a corsa gsi, unfortunatly it wasnt the car for me n rolled it 6 times at 90mph, unluckey ey! well now iv seen sense and gone bk to novas, i started by buying a complete nova sri and striping it to a bare tin shell with nuthing on except a fuel tank and fuel pipes. now with the engine bay fully seem welded and my smashed up corsa gsi in my yard (not the compound anymore) im ready to convert but am not 100% on which bits i need to mix and match and what procedures and steps i need to take to do the conversion. baring in mind i wana scrap the abs and power steering does anybody no what iv got to do or who i may contact to find out more. cheers j

david dixon
15-12-04, 06:33 PM
The mounts are just the same as the novas so it'll go staight onto the mounts, you can also use the nova drive shafts. you'll need to find the ignition live from the gsi engine loom(black) and the the green for the rev counter you'll find them both on the small plugs that go into the car from the engine loom!