PDA

View Full Version : Caution- Newbie alert

Geth
12-12-04, 07:52 PM
Just wanted to say hello to every one as I'm probably gonna be around here a lot over the coming months. I found this site 3 days ago and have now spent most of my spare time looking through it. It's nice to know that I'm not alone with this possibly unhealthy obsession with my Nova.
Like most of you I have a project car which is a MK1 1990 1.2 L. Not entirely sure what I'm gonna do with it, probably SR replica as it already has SR seats, clocks steering wheel and grille. Removing lots rust at the moment to make it worth while, which is going slowly but smoothly, but modding should start soon so I may be needing your help on some of the styling.

So thats's my introduction and I'm sure you will all know a lot about me and my car in few months time

BassBoy

Rach
12-12-04, 07:55 PM
Welcome to NL...

if you've been looking at the site for a few days, you'll know that there are plenty of people on here willing to offer you advice...

enjoy

:D

General Baxter
12-12-04, 07:55 PM
hello

mk1 all the way ;) but mk2 dash ;)

Mel
12-12-04, 08:27 PM
Like most of you I have a project car which is a MK1 1990 1.2 L.

BassBoy

Oh YES! Mk1's ARE the future!

I sure know how to make a following don't I, lol..all these people are seeing the light :wink:

Welcome to the site matey. Any pics?

Mark
12-12-04, 08:44 PM
Howdy...welcome

Adam
12-12-04, 09:16 PM
A up, welcome to NL mate :D

Riggy
12-12-04, 10:39 PM
welcome to NL mate :lol:

Nick
12-12-04, 10:46 PM
:n00b:

:-)

welcome, make sure u get rid of all the Mk1ness, and replace it with a new Mk2 facelift

waits for abuse from mell..... :lol: 8)

5_door owner
12-12-04, 10:50 PM
ello, welcome to nl.

good luck with the car the plans sound promising :+:

-Bruce-
12-12-04, 10:54 PM
welcome to NL matey. :D

bruce

Jim
12-12-04, 10:55 PM
Hello, welcome to Novaload.

Jim

scott.parker
12-12-04, 11:08 PM
Hi there mate,gald you feel at home with us nutters,lol..
Welcome to novaload..

scott

burgo
12-12-04, 11:12 PM
:n00b:

:-)

welcome, make sure u get rid of all the Mk1ness, and replace it with a new Mk2 facelift

waits for abuse from mell..... :lol: 8) never :evil:

welcome mate

Geth
12-12-04, 11:16 PM
What a welcome. No pics as yet but I'll have some for you in the next few days. Please don't mention the MK2 facelift, I have changed my mind over doing this so many times. I'm sure anybody who has owned a Mk1 will understand why. It's a lot of work to change something I quite like as it is. but a Mk2 front end does look a lot more modern.

Once again, thanks for the welcome and hopefully I'll see some of you guys around once I've got a car to show off.

Oh yeah, one more thing, how do you get your car on the feature car pages? I'd like to keep everyone informed on my progress.

Adam
12-12-04, 11:22 PM
What a welcome. No pics as yet but I'll have some for you in the next few days. Please don't mention the MK2 facelift, I have changed my mind over doing this so many times. I'm sure anybody who has owned a Mk1 will understand why. It's a lot of work to change something I quite like as it is. but a Mk2 front end does look a lot more modern.

Once again, thanks for the welcome and hopefully I'll see some of you guys around once I've got a car to show off.

Oh yeah, one more thing, how do you get your car on the feature car pages? I'd like to keep everyone informed on my progress.
You use this page to feature your car:-
http://www.novaload.net/users/newfeaturesetup.php

?Marty?
12-12-04, 11:53 PM
Hello. All of a sudden i really like you. Although i failed to read your post. We will be friends now.

Rach
12-12-04, 11:57 PM
uh oh....

you have a friend for life now....

:?

he's a sweetie really :wink:

morrie
13-12-04, 12:02 PM
alrite mate

Barn
13-12-04, 01:12 PM
orite mate, I'm from Swansea so not too far away from you