PDA

View Full Version : ADSL rules!!!!!

Anonymous
21-12-01, 03:42 AM
For most of last night and this morning I have had a PC connected up to an ADSL connection and basically downloaded loads of films!!!! get ADSL, it is wicked!!! must sleep now though! :O

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
21-12-01, 10:34 AM
i dont have ADSl and i got 3.5Gb as i slept last night. better get the cd-writer goin now as 60Gb of drive space just doesnt last as it used to!

Anonymous
21-12-01, 11:03 AM
tell me about it!!! we got 1000's mb's last night and this morning, I have built a PC that I will be setting up as an FTP server with all the stuff on, so as soon as I do I will let people know the address.

Anonymous
21-12-01, 11:11 AM
*cough* geeks *cough* :p

now u can geek at a geometric rate! lol

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
21-12-01, 12:14 PM
LOL @ Ged, bet you wont be saying that when you wanna access there ftp site to download films and stuff :p

Anonymous
21-12-01, 12:36 PM
it's ok ged, being a geek pays well!!!! :)

Anonymous
21-12-01, 02:36 PM
i work at an internet company so i guess i'm classed as a geek :p

but i dont go on the net at home...at all, due to having a social life...:P:P

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
21-12-01, 02:57 PM
you realise by saying that you have probably insulted most of the people that come on this site bud. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have jobs that allow them to come on the site during the day, so some people(infact it is probably most people) go on in the evenings when they are at home. Does this make them all geeks? basically Ged, my mate got ADSL yesterday and we just messed about with it, setting a few things up and taking advantage of the fact that it is so fast and free(his work paid for it!) There's nothing sad about that bud.

Anonymous
21-12-01, 06:30 PM
! lol after a few ?lets throw greasy chicken legs at each other? moments...my mates arrived in a new Golf GTi...so it was time to leave for the cruise...?stop..i haven?t boned up yet!? shouts a mate...so we all stop, lol, and wait for him to skin up. During this time NIc decides it would be funny to put the lid from his KFC family bucket on the centre cap of his alloys...lmao...and they were still on when we arrived at the cruise! his attitude was ?it?s funny, who gives a shit what people say...? an attitude i can?t dissagree with ;o)

Wow, you have such a great social life ged, it must have been sooo crazy down at kfc...do you actually get out at all?

Anonymous
21-12-01, 06:41 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ged u WANKER (oh, ian can i say that GEDS A WANKER in this forum???)

Anonymous
21-12-01, 06:43 PM
arse, i guess i cant!
I guess W.A.N.K.E.R will have to do

Anonymous
21-12-01, 07:21 PM
LOL

Anonymous
22-12-01, 07:09 PM
Handbags out ladies

Anonymous
28-12-01, 06:34 PM
now now phil... no need of that...
i am sure the KFC bucket incident was very funny.
:D

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
29-12-01, 04:34 PM
ian --> :p a paragraph from a cruise report is hardly a description of my entire social life...
phil--> say wot u like, i'm not arsed

john, i was only winding everyone up, how did i know this bitchin post was gonna start :> APPOLOGY TO ANYONE WHO WAS OFFENDED BY GEDS LIGHT HEARTED COMMENT geeesh!

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
29-12-01, 04:37 PM
oh, and BTW! im on my comp at home due to me being bored! i've just contracdicted myself! lmao

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
06-01-02, 03:07 PM
GEEK

Anonymous
06-01-02, 04:38 PM
lmao!!! this did go a little far didn't it!!!!