PDA

View Full Version : body kit

oggy
12-12-04, 12:56 AM
hi every1, my mum and dad r buying me sum bumpers from my nova, they r getting me the evo front bumper and novadose back bumper would this kit go ok with my QC sideskirts and my team dynamic white monza rims coz i dont want to get it then have to change it, let me hear ur inputs, cheers alot oggy

Ste L
12-12-04, 12:59 AM
it probably would go ok, but imo i wouldn't do it, im not a fan of kits on nova's
im sure alot of people will agree with subtle is the way to go :D

5_door owner
12-12-04, 01:02 AM
if you like the looks of them yea it should all go, the bumpers are roundish, as are the skirts so it should look good :+:

oggy
12-12-04, 01:05 AM
i like the bumpers, coz im thinking of making my car look like a bit of a rally car just for sum fun, thats y i looked at these bumpers coz the back on has to be chopped for my zorsts to fit, but we will find out xmas day,

Jack
12-12-04, 01:09 AM
Another one for the Evo club :lol:

Check out my profile if you want some pics of the evo fitted on mine. IMO its a good bumper - a bitch to fit, but looks good when on. Different enough (i.e. not novadose lol), but doesn't looks totally out of place on the car (i.e. mingdom bumper lol)

epo
13-12-04, 12:46 PM
wish my mum and dad would buy me stuff for the car

alls there getting me for xmas is a microwave

Jack
13-12-04, 01:08 PM
wish my mum and dad would buy me stuff for the car

alls there getting me for xmas is a microwave

You're an electrician aren't you? Shouldn't be too hard to wire that up in the back of the nova... :wink: :lol:

epo
13-12-04, 01:10 PM
we need a new one in the house and the old one am gonna blow up in a "brainiac science abuse" styleeeee :lol:

5_door owner
13-12-04, 03:44 PM
we need a new one in the house and the old one am gonna blow up in a "brainiac science abuse" styleeeee :lol:

nnnoooo what you need to do with it is "modify" it like the ones in the rustlers burgers adverts, do it the same style as your nova then bring it to shows lol :lol:

epo
13-12-04, 07:53 PM
yeah but i like blowing stuff up

fire rules :lol: :lol:

boredbloke
14-12-04, 01:01 PM
Yeah I'm with epo! :twisted:

Blow it up! do it Casey Ryback style out of under seige on the boat!

That'd be awesome!!! If ya do it get pics!!! :D :D

epo
15-12-04, 09:11 AM
Yeah I'm with epo! :twisted:

Blow it up! do it Casey Ryback style out of under seige on the boat!

That'd be awesome!!! If ya do it get pics!!! :D :D

i wanna put xmas lights in it first as they light up while the microwave works :lol:

Ste L
15-12-04, 11:26 AM
lol, gotta see that :lol:

epo
15-12-04, 11:34 AM
brainiac science abuse
its the future
shows you loads of stuff which blows up in a microwave

the last thing to go in will be some hilti caps (if anyone knows what these are)