PDA

View Full Version : MODDED 1.4SR

Anonymous
11-12-04, 11:10 PM
Very sad to sell it but need the money for uni.Ive had this car since i was 16 and now im 22, its not been thrashed unlike other novas and no expense spared as this is my pride and joy. Its got Webber twin 40's,1.3 Blydenstein B+ head for extra compression(cost ?700), high lift cam,kent cams cam pulley to squeeze out that xtra bhp, High power coil, close ratio gear box, full sportex exhaust system with 4 branch manifold, spax adjustables,gte calipers with vented discs, bk alloys, full body kit with m3 skirts and mirrors.Inside the interior is still very nice with mk2 dash conversion and digidash, full stereo system with Pheonix gold sub and amp pioneer head unit with jbl and sony speakers etc all protected by a toad alarm system. This is one of the quickest cars ive driven for its class and used to edge my mates R5 gt,PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS the car is currently off the road as im at uni so hasnt been driven for a while, also serviced regularly. This car not only looks awsome but sounds it with the webbers.?2295. 07713742901 Email for pics as i cant seem to get them up. as said befor plz no time wasters.