PDA

View Full Version : violence and alcohol.

morrie
11-12-04, 08:42 PM
Im going to have a wee rant about this cos its bin buggin me for ages. our local niteclub must do something to the punters. me and my mates sit contently in the car park just down the road fae the niteclub. you can see the punters going into the club, as happy as larry,some even stop and have a chat. when they come out o the club, for some reason they all want to kick eachothers heads in. when theyve stopped wi eachother, they come to us. does this happen anyware else?

Fester
11-12-04, 08:44 PM
Yes it happens everywhere.

Don't sit around in deadhead carparks outside nightclubs; it's up to you.

morrie
11-12-04, 08:48 PM
its the only carpark we can sit in without gettin hassled from the polis.

Matt EvoVI
11-12-04, 10:57 PM
I suppose you can never spot people from getting that way on a night out.

It just pisses me off when they start mouthing off :evil:

Nick
11-12-04, 11:11 PM
lol it happens everywhere mate..

as fester says, stop wasting ure life sitting in car parks, simple as !

lol liquid carpark eh fester !? :-)

Jack
11-12-04, 11:12 PM
its the only carpark we can sit in without gettin hassled from the polis.

Thats cos they know the chavs from the club will come out and keep you occupied so the fuzz don't have to hassle you instead :)

Its like that in our local... er, club lol. Best to leave by 1 if you wanna avoid the fight... and i live in a town populated by Navy blokes (half of which i work with :roll: the other half my sister has slept with lol)

Nick
11-12-04, 11:17 PM
lmao of at your sis :-)

In the navy, we can sale the seven seas, in the navy !.....

Im goin to uni to portsmouth next year, my dad ses navy gays are notoroious for beating the shit outta students e.t.c

The polive don't bother you around nightclubs because they have much more important thigns to do, i.e watch out for people getting stabbed.

Fester
11-12-04, 11:27 PM

The premier venue for the local carpark heroes :lol:

Jack
11-12-04, 11:32 PM
The polive don't bother you around nightclubs because they have much more important thigns to do, i.e watch out for people getting stabbed.

...or sit about eating donuts :lol:

Rach
11-12-04, 11:51 PM

oh dear... lol

Cheeze
12-12-04, 02:38 AM
aye its the same everywhere, i canny be bothered fighting when im pissed, but as i work in a pub u see this sort of thing daily, just tonite someone had his leg broked during a scuffle outside the pub, cant be doing wi agressive peeps when they are drunk

jon_boy
12-12-04, 09:45 AM
Its the same verywhere apparently. Me and my football team got barred for 6 months from our local club (Batchwood St Albans) Cos a group of lads bottled our mate and hit his girlfriend, for no apparent reason. It all got voilent. Music was stopped and everyone asked to calm down as we all got dragged outside (eventually). Not good, i dont like it. Ruined a good night and i was just getting with an amazing bird..

?Marty?
12-12-04, 11:57 PM
Why would anyone want to sit in a carpark all night? lol

Edited: maybe they're friendly at first because it seems all so innocent. When they come out, your local dogging session is in full swing and it annoys them. lol

burgo
13-12-04, 12:01 AM
ive never understood why people get violet when there pissed, all i want is me bed when ive had to much lol

morrie
13-12-04, 11:59 AM
it sucks. drunks seem to acheve a "magic swagger" wen there steamimg. although can be amusing watching them.

?Marty?
13-12-04, 07:07 PM
It a very easy explanation. The brain is split up into various sections. When drunk, past a certain point, only your 'animal brain' functions. Thats why men are only interested in either sex, food, or fighting.

Nick
13-12-04, 10:34 PM

HOTSPOT! :-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/ride.jpg

there's a lad with a 2.0 GTE who seems alrite... (didn't meet him at c'park)

Stevo16V
13-12-04, 11:43 PM
Ahhhh good old Liquid Lancaster! What an excellent drinking venue, must say i prefer toast or Revolution personally. Don't go in H20 anymore as it's always full of pikeys! :lol: