PDA

View Full Version : Scotland !

Anonymous
30-12-01, 01:01 PM
I have just got back from spending 5 days in Scotland. I went up to see my girlfriend as she went home for xmas. I just have to say that I never want to hear the Scottish modders complaigning about anything to do with Police, Speed cameras, speed humps, width restrictions, shit roads for rcing etc etc etc.

I can't believe how easy they get it up there. Im used to driving about in Slough (London) area and the roads are so tough to rag your car on without getting caught by the filth or a camera or having to go 3mph and sideways over speedhumps.

The road up there are fucking class. I only saw 1 speed camera in 5 days and I only saw 1 police car. The roads are clearly there to be raced on, there all dual carriage ways and long winding roads with no cars around !!!!

Im going back in January and this time I'm driving up there.

Saw a few nice nova's while I was around.

top roads !!

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
30-12-01, 01:09 PM
lol maybe so, but they still all talk funny.

Anonymous
30-12-01, 01:44 PM
yeah we talk funny but our roads are amazing, where in scotland were you??

the roads in my area (north east) and the weast (where mcrae learnt to drive) are the best,

Anonymous
30-12-01, 01:44 PM
and it's always cold!!!

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
30-12-01, 04:52 PM
and its bloody miles away!!!

"I'm a junky with a monkey"

Anonymous
30-12-01, 05:04 PM
not dat far.......for me :-)

Anonymous
30-12-01, 07:23 PM
same as cumbria!

the roads are begging for a good thrashing (bit like the local slappers), so i obliged!

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
30-12-01, 07:59 PM
A66 Carlisle to Penrith is one ov the best roads in Britain, wide as fuck, wid long straights and a few bends, had a few classic races up there.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
30-12-01, 09:09 PM
cumon peeps, theres no need 2 slag us scottish people, the roads up here are great 4 racing about on, where bouts in bonny scotland were u at m8???
Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

[-ballsy.jpg-]

Anonymous
30-12-01, 11:05 PM
scotland rules u punks

Anonymous
31-12-01, 12:31 AM
I love the A9 fay a good thrash, or the A96 is also a gud un, ken an there's some blinding wee back roads awsweel roond Inverness........lol

web site: www.perpetualbliss.net
E mail: v5uk@perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
01-01-02, 08:10 PM
Scotland rules, I was up there over christmas hardly saw any cops at all. Crail thrash 1/4 Mile RWYBon the east coast is wicked as are the roads in that area.
I now live in Milton Keynes though, and as far as getting about at high speed is concerned its tops, dual carriageways everywhere, u need good brakes for the roundabouts though - any 16v calipers for sale peeps? :p

Anonymous
02-01-02, 09:37 AM
I was in Dumbarton just outside of Glasgow, my girlfriends Scottish so I am impartial to the scottish accent. (not to mention the fact that I am actually 1/4 scottish myself.)

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
02-01-02, 11:22 AM
lol wales is allmost as good..... we did a mig outing to wales last year.... do we want to do a novaload one?

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-01-02, 01:40 PM
My best mates Scottish, he goes on about em all the time. The fcukin roads are militant up there.

Irelands exactly the same, possibly better, my g\friend aint even a car nut (yet ;)) and during the time she was there over xmas, she saw one camera and reckons she did roughly 350 round odd miles whilst in her uncles car!

Crazy.

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
02-01-02, 06:20 PM
irish roads are crap, more tar in a pack of cigarettes!

no speed cameras tho, but if u get off the motorway ur suspension is knackered

:DWho needs a turbo? Naturally aspirated rules!:D

Anonymous
03-01-02, 12:10 PM
Dont agree there.
Depends where you are in ireland.
Im on about Cork, all round there, in bigger towns like Dublin its pants.

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""