PDA

View Full Version : Drive-thru scams etc

Anonymous
29-12-01, 07:22 PM
OK just talking with freak bout how we've both driven off after paying but forgetting our food.

no doubt you've often thought "wow, im in my car, if only it was like inside where u get the food and pay at the same time... i could eat for free"

well we've been pulling this one for a while now and it only works at Maccy D's coz theyve got separate windows for ordering and getting food.

We've all had it where they fucked up the order and so u drive back round, tell the ordering person whats happened, and they tell u to proceed to the food window so u can have the order ammended. Simply pull the same excuse to the muppet at the ordering window, proceed, wait as per normal until it's your turn at the food window - then wait with glee as they dish out whatever order happens to be next to you!

BARGAIN

youve already done one by the time the next customer comes round, realises its the wrong order and has gone back round again. if u do get confronted you merely 'got confused'.
BE WARNED - some people order shit food so u may be dissappointed, but it goes both ways!!!

the posts gone on a bit but other less illegal stuff to do includes pretending to be foreign, and having a mental fit halfway through ordering and having your maes restrain you as you punch the windscreen and scream about the germans.

Happy Drive-thruing

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
29-12-01, 09:57 PM
lol done that, bought ice creams and got no spoon so drive back round, get first window get sppon, "stall" it halfway down so person behind has got all their order in, so by time u get last window food is waiting, pick it up off u go.

:DWho needs a turbo? Naturally aspirated rules!:D

Anonymous
30-12-01, 11:01 PM
LOL, wont work all the time, when I worked there, u would remember ppl who came thru. Also, if u had no reciept, or didnt know ur order number, tuff luck no food. Also window 1 usually phone down if sum1 is coming round with a prob. Obviously the usual dumb employees. Keep it up lol

Nad

1 nutter, some kit, some filler and spray and wallah!! Who was it that said 'Everythings been done to Nova's' ?

Anonymous
31-12-01, 12:38 PM
lol try it when u are parked in the grille bay girly comes over with order and asks if it's urs, if it's better then u ordered u accept

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-01-02, 09:06 AM
just park in the bays any way :D

i aint laughing no more and those stupid little faces can fuck off !

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/Pb270012(breeny).jpg