PDA

View Full Version : Dec'04 Total vauxhall..

Nick
05-12-04, 09:46 PM
picked up TV today at a service station in wales, was flicking through and i saw a couple of familier names in the corborough sprint article.

Scott parker n Karl Rowntree...

Sorry if everyone has read this allready, but they may have not realised they are famous ! lol

Riggy
05-12-04, 10:09 PM
lol you can just see scotts face in one of the pics lookin at his engine :D

karl Rowntree
05-12-04, 11:26 PM
Hi mate

Did see the article, must say its one of the worst features i have had the pleasure to be mentioned in! But the actual day is up there as one of my best days out in the car :wink:

Total vauxhall, Total Shat!

scott.parker
05-12-04, 11:33 PM
Hi mate

Did see the article, must say its one of the worst features i have had the pleasure to be mentioned in! But the actual day is up there as one of my best days out in the car :wink:

LOL yeah the assholes didn even show one good pic,of mine,lol they wer only there to test out the vxr they had on loan,they buggerd off before it got good,i think the addmin of the pvg wer verry pissed off at there coverage to be true,i know i think theres is crap compared to the group new version,you seen that karl,you can down load it mate..

better pics and better write up.

Rant off.lol

scott

scott.parker
05-12-04, 11:35 PM
lol you can just see scotts face in one of the pics lookin at his engine :D

There is another of my ugly mug taking to karl,lol

scott

martweaver
06-12-04, 08:43 AM
Hi mate

CORRECT - I saw that pink Astra on the front & new what to expect in that issue. It's really gone downhill, not bought the last 3 now!

Mart

Breeny
06-12-04, 10:41 AM
Can't even remember the last time I bought a magazine, there all pants! Even PBMW etc have started featuring barry cars.. If I wanted to read about barry cars I'd buy max poo, breadline or fart car.

Barn
06-12-04, 02:59 PM
yeah have to agree really...they are all sh*t...aint bought a mag in about 6months

the last one was performance japanese or something like that

Ben
06-12-04, 03:07 PM
I thought this post was going to be about how UGLY the bird on the front is!

Ojc
06-12-04, 04:08 PM
For once I agree with you :lol:

She is somewhat munting to say the least, her mate is only marginally better.

Ben
06-12-04, 04:25 PM
At first glance i though oh hello then it was OMFG no wonder your cars that colour! to distract people!

Nick
06-12-04, 06:02 PM
ha, she is a bit of a horse :-)

it's come some good articles in it... i like the Astra MK2 Gsi? surely it should be called a GTE tho.... and the Chavalier with the impressive sound install is nice.. shows that you can make a ICE car without using tons of flourescent fibreglass..

i agree, i don't think i'l be buying it again !

Mike
06-12-04, 07:25 PM
i also saw karl's/scott's names up in there. and i also agree that TV has gone to the dag's!! its poo now, :lol:

karl Rowntree
06-12-04, 08:07 PM
Yes Scott, ive just downloaded the new pvg newsletter. Have to say i do like the way the clubs going with this, brilliant article, exactly what the TV feature should of been.

PVG track days, they are the future!

scott.parker
07-12-04, 12:42 AM
Yes Scott, ive just downloaded the new pvg newsletter. Have to say i do like the way the clubs going with this, brilliant article, exactly what the TV feature should of been.

PVG track days, they are the future!

There we go..you carnt say better then that.. :D

scott

Ojc
07-12-04, 12:30 PM
How long until we start seeing fat saggy tits in TV? All the other mags are plastered with them, why not TV?

Its going the way of Flax Pooer, Gayline, Shite Car