PDA

View Full Version : xmaspigs!

Anonymous
28-12-01, 09:56 PM
x-{
got up this mornin at 8am to go to my on the side xmas job claning a factory in portsmouth when on the way there i go past sum coppers on a roundabout i wasnt speedin or nowt n then like 2seconds later they were up my arse wiv there lights flashing at first i fought shit i bin cought doin 130 on the previous bi pass so i was shittin it as i got 3point all ready so got out n he rekons he pulled me as i have harnesses and it looked like i had no seat belt on! i thought fair enuff the he said 2turn my wheels fron lock 2 lock no prob wheels are only 3months old then he looked at the back and said my rear tyres were scuffed and i said it from were i came into a round about 2fast and they hit but realy its because its slammed 80mm and they rub all the time! but n e way then the twat said it was sum v11 violation of fouling the body work so i had 2 wait an hour!!!! for a slag of a inspector to turn up when he did he was sound! he made the other pig look like a right c*nt! he said as my bumper was now attached at the sides the wheel was hitting the bumper!! even when it was obvious it was the arch the the c*nt pig made me pop my bonnet n do my light trying to do me for n e thing i said look m8 u dont spend 4grand on a car for it 2b a shitter so what r you playyin at he then said oh whats this air filter thing then i though shite wheen he radios thruogh it will show up as a 1.3sr when it has a 1600 lump!! but it didnt as i only just registered it as a 1600 phew! so he was in a shit told me to get the bumper done and go! but realy what a waste of an hour there so desperate 2 do nova boyz it annoys me!x-{

Anonymous
28-12-01, 10:01 PM
sorry bout the spellin trying to speed type! ne way have a good new years every 1 dont get 2 wrecked!! actualy sod it!

Anonymous
29-12-01, 02:01 PM
mate that was fucking hard work to read that.

use sum commas and shit, its like trying to read holding your breath.

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
29-12-01, 05:37 PM
hahaha

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
29-12-01, 05:56 PM
haha Micky do u have to read it out loud? Ran out of breath?

Anonymous
29-12-01, 07:05 PM
shut it! cant u lot take up diving so u can hold ur breath longer!

Anonymous
30-12-01, 10:54 AM
yeah muff diving

but ov all the muffs ive dived, nothing came close to that for pure, blue faced exhaustion

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
31-12-01, 12:52 PM
lol i can't wait till i get pulled in my 1.0
copper "bit of a shed isn't it"
me "yeh and i suppose u got a porsche"
copper "well not exactly"
me "unlucky we could have had a good race"

lol and the time i was pulling away from a copper who pulled me for a dodgy light he was in an astra mk3 td and i limitered in 1st 2nd 3rd pulling away from him!! it was a 30mph limit :D he put the blues on and i left him for dead!! lol i wonder if he pnc checked it to see if it was a 1.2i

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Driver required to take car to VBOA/TRAX apply at ste@novaload.net