PDA

View Full Version : got stoped by the police tonight

Riggy
05-12-04, 01:36 AM
was 11:57 and just droppin my mate of when there is a nice blue flash behind me , so pulls overs and answers the 100 questions lol

is this your car lol
what kind of car is it :o
and what colours is it , blue :o :o

but sriously that is the first time i have ever been stopped by them which i dont think is right really - should stop you more often as tonight when the asked f it was my car they wouldnt let me go untill the deatails came back over the radio , so if it would have been some theivin scally i would have got my car back

anyway gotta take documents into staion this week :lol: :lol:

novataka
05-12-04, 01:47 AM
thatz nowt m8 i got pulled 3 timez in 2 weeks in ma red 1

epo
05-12-04, 08:16 AM
not bin pulled in my sri yet

te17@novasgonemad
05-12-04, 11:48 AM
four times in one week and every time i impressed them when they went to grab me door handles but couldnt find them

Jules
05-12-04, 12:22 PM
four times in one week and every time i impressed them when they went to grab me door handles but couldnt find them
Probably didn't impress them at all if they had to come to your car and try and open your door - why do you reckon it was four times in a week!!

Always get out of your car and go to them, if you let them come to you it'll annoy them more and secondly if your sat in your car whilst he stands there talking to you it gives him a sense of power as he's looking down on you.

In future, do yourself a favour, park safely and get out to speak to them (even if it is chucking it down with rain), oh a eat plenty of humble pie - saying sorry goes down well.

jkhilton
05-12-04, 01:16 PM
Always get out of your car and go to them, if you let them come to you it'll annoy them more and secondly if your sat in your car whilst he stands there talking to you it gives him a sense of power as he's looking down on you.

I disagree with this, I refuse to get out of the car until they show me some ID. I've been pulled over by quite a few unmarked police cars and the officers most of the time will show ID but you get some who just tell you to drive carfeully etc etc and then they leave.

I ask for ID as there have been so many stories of Evo's/Scooby's etc getting car jacked by people posing as police officers, paranoia I know, but if it means I keep my car, then I personally dont care and any police officer who has a problem with you asking for ID is upto no good anyway.

Jules
05-12-04, 05:51 PM
Yeah I agree John - I'll only get out if it's a fully marked up car.
(Forgot to mention that bit!!)

Paul
05-12-04, 08:44 PM
The best way is, speaking from lots of experience. (12 producers in 2 months before i started to carry my documents with me)

-Get out the car
-Speak to them first words: "Here you go."
-Whilst handi ng them your documents.
Police officer will check them and then let you go.

End of off :D

Paul

General Baxter
05-12-04, 08:49 PM
riggy - you will get pulled even more in the new year lol :lol:

te17@novasgonemad
05-12-04, 11:06 PM
na m8 i pull ova and come to a safe stop and all that but they always search the car and have a look round

Riggy
05-12-04, 11:13 PM
no didnt even look at my car , was just a radom owner check

police women was very polite too , even comentated that i was too sayin that its nice when people dont give you a mouthfull back :lol:

Barn
05-12-04, 11:28 PM
riggy you soon get sick of it dont worry mate

i got pulled nearly as many times as lashednova and now carry my documents with me in my wallet

and ever since ive started doing that i have not been pulled once lol :roll:

but in all, i dont mind them pulling me over

joeontherun
06-12-04, 02:31 AM
we did and we couldna get down won street lol

http://ianontherun.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/iansdaycar3.JPG

LOLOLOLOL This car is wrote off now in to a pole

whitty_nova_1300sr
06-12-04, 04:44 PM
in a week i got stoped 15 times. the reason bing i just got back from london and i got pulled ova (2nd time eva) police women said my exhaust looked loose ( it wasnt ) she put her hand on it ( it was very hot as i had just done 200 + miles) the othere office was laughing she turned round and said ur car is now marked ever since then i get pulled :evil: :evil:, got u use 2 it now. i always carry my docs on me.

epo
06-12-04, 05:48 PM
no didnt even look at my car , was just a radom owner check

police women was very polite too , even comentated that i was too sayin that its nice when people dont give you a mouthfull back :lol:

i cant see the point in giving them hassel they'll only come down on the driver 10 times as worst