PDA

View Full Version : im a hero!

Mike
04-12-04, 08:06 PM
i saved a bird from a car crash today!! im well proud! 8)

bout half six tonite i heard a mahooosive bang, finking some skally was ramming me nova thru our security bollards i dived upto the window to see a rather mangled Rover 200 sitting all alone in the middle of our street (v-busy B road) me and the old man legged it out side to find a rather old couple (both bout 60ish) going skitzo in this rover, dad pulled out the driver but the car was filling up with smoke so i grabbed the old lady passenger an got her away to safety!! then, boom boom, the friken engine blows itself to smitherens!!

the dozey old chap failed to spot our neighbours 51 reg audi A4 parked half on footpath an fort he could mate the front of his rover with the front of this Audi! Not good??

the rover is now a rite off and the Audi, belongs to the Joe Dakis nxt door is rather fcuked!

and to add insult to injury, the recovery truck is the same firm who recovered my nova when she was nicked, i got it back with sum jiynormous dents and scratches in! sumhow, i dnt fink this rover can get anyworse tho??

police went a bit ott tho, 5 patrol cars, 1 riot van :?: and there daddy Mondeo 2ltr 16v turbo beast for catching joyriders!

epo
04-12-04, 08:11 PM
nice one mate well done

Mel
04-12-04, 08:13 PM
Bloody hell..glad you got them out safe.

nam
04-12-04, 08:16 PM
nice one mate well done
yup well done feller

Riggy
04-12-04, 08:16 PM
nice one :lol:

Mike
04-12-04, 08:18 PM
it was like sum sh*t u see in movie's, just as i turn around to get the keys out of car BOOM! its was raining rover bits!!

my nova is now red/black speckled!! engine oil everywhere, and engine bits

the neighbours are well pissed tho, they got burgled on friday bout 3pm and now there Audi is game over, passenger side wheel is well buckled! :|

Ste L
04-12-04, 11:18 PM
well done fella

General Baxter
04-12-04, 11:25 PM
police went a bit ott tho, 5 patrol cars, 1 riot van :?: and there daddy Mondeo 2ltr 16v turbo beast for catching joyriders!

that all, we get the around here if you drop a bit of rubish on the floor

but well done chap!

can you get me a piston please my mom needs one :wink:

Nick
05-12-04, 04:38 PM
they got Evo police cars up north now ! beat that one..

sounds a bit crazy mate... when you said bird, i thought you meant someone fit, not a 60yrold :-)

have they given you some kinda reward or award for bravery ?

Col_Mk1
05-12-04, 04:45 PM
they got Evo police cars up north now ! beat that one..

sounds a bit crazy mate... when you said bird, i thought you meant someone fit, not a 60yrold :-)

i them evo cop cars get up ur arse try make u race them :lol:

Mike.
05-12-04, 04:46 PM
nice one mate

Mike
06-12-04, 07:38 PM

west midlands police giving u anything else but a producer? ur avin a laff aint ya :lol:

a11ova
06-12-04, 08:08 PM

west midlands police giving u anything else but a producer? ur avin a laff aint ya :lol:

how about 3 points for driving a nova?! :lol:

Mike
06-12-04, 08:21 PM
i once got a producer cuz the copper was jealous that flames come out my exhaust all the time, but they didnt on his sh*tty 306.

well, i fink he was jealous neway :lol:

Nick
06-12-04, 08:47 PM
lmao..

i think he gave you a producer cos your exhaust was sptting out flames.. not because he was jelous..

An award for brevery isn't awarded by the police force, why the hell would it ? it's awarded by your local council actually, i know someone who got one for saving his brother from eletrocuting to death !

Mike
06-12-04, 08:50 PM
eletrocuting to death !

yeah, but that deserves an award! IMO and the coppers who turned up, people over 60 shuld'nt be allowed to drive! :D

Nick
06-12-04, 09:53 PM
lol.. but you saved someone from blowing up lol

think it's the same thing really !

Al Wilson
07-12-04, 11:36 AM
1 riot van :?:

lol!

steve-o
08-12-04, 10:55 AM
tonite mahooosive , finking thru friken

fort . rite. .sum. jiynormous. dnt. fink.

What??

Col_Mk1
08-12-04, 11:04 AM
tonite mahooosive , finking thru friken

fort . rite. .sum. jiynormous. dnt. fink.

What?? wtf :?