PDA

View Full Version : fao louise ridley

Anonymous
28-12-01, 02:07 PM
hi, i have a 1.5 TD corsa and was wondering what bhp ure nova is running?
mine will soon be around 90 bhp when ive fitted my bleed valve and deristricted the fuel pump.
also what did u do to raise the rev limiter?
kris_pringle@hotmail.com

Anonymous
28-12-01, 07:29 PM
think shes sold it fella.

and if im not mistaken its now runnin 0bhp.

:D there never gonna fit, or are they??:D

Anonymous
28-12-01, 11:32 PM
Yep tis true Ive sold the beast!!! It is running again but the idiot that bought it has resprayed it and is changing the kit, not happy :( My friend is a Diesel mechanic and did a lot of tinckering about with the engine so Im not 100% what he had done, he showed me how to turn the fuel up and take the overboost protection off but some things he didnt let me see what he was doing.

Anonymous
29-12-01, 12:00 AM
where did you get your bodywork done? also how much did that sprayjob cost?

Anonymous
29-12-01, 02:18 PM
did it still do the same mpg? or was it quite a lot less? i know how to do those 2 bits, just wondered on the rev limiter, ohwell nevermind. he probably didnt let you see because its very simple and vanaaken charge ?385 for something u can do ureself.

Anonymous
29-12-01, 07:47 PM
Van aaken sent me a catalogue of stuff they could do for stupid amounts of money and everything they do I could do by myself,must be easy if a chick can do it. MPG went down depending on how much I turned the fuel up if I put it right up then it used to guzzle fuel.
I got a local accident repair garage to do my bodywork, hes done a few of the cars round here and they are very top quality, He is reasonably priced too. He didnt charge me much to fit 2 front wings 2 rear arches, all rolled, smoothed tailgate with lock fitted and bonnet scoop blended in, only charged me ?260 including the front wings. I got a friend to paint it and fit the sideskirts, I got ripped off with the paint so it cost me a fortune in the end even tho my mate didnt charge a lot either. If you want the number for the garage that did my bodywork let me know and Ill post it.

Anonymous
29-12-01, 09:43 PM
yeah please, just that i have seen your nova around so i assume that your from the same area (middlesbrough ish!!) i have been looking for a decent bodyshop to fit my new kit