PDA

View Full Version : GSi Interior

Muttly
02-12-04, 08:18 PM
I'm going to be getting a GSi Interior. WHat I want to know is what parts besides the door cards and caps, rear cards, front and rear seats, dash and visors are different to those in a '93 1.2. I want to change everything to make it look right.

burgo
02-12-04, 10:28 PM
i beleave all the boot trim is different aswell

Muttly
03-12-04, 06:52 AM
Parcel shelf?

Aragorn
03-12-04, 09:19 AM
boot trim, front a-piller kick plates, a-pillar covers, center console and dash shelves are unique to gsi (black)

sill trim and door seals are black too but black ones are also fitted to most mk1 novas so these are easy enough to get

the visors in the GSi i got my interior from were standard cream 1.2 style items with no illumination or anything - although my sri interior had illuminated visors with the pattern on?? i guess the gsi's didnt have this feature? or maybe only the late GSi's had illuminated visors?

im currently looking for black visors - apparently mk4 astras have black ones and they fit streight on - im yet to find a set tho

burgo
03-12-04, 06:57 PM
yes mk4 astras have black ones, as to wether they fit straight on ill have a look at work on monday

Muttly
03-12-04, 07:32 PM
I know some GSi had illuminated visors with the same black material as the seats on them.

DrivingSpanner
03-12-04, 07:44 PM
my GSI seats havnt got any black on them! blue and gray!

burgo
03-12-04, 07:54 PM
are you sure there gsi then spanner

Ste_Nova
03-12-04, 09:34 PM
dash
center console
dash shelves
seats
door cards
rear cards
boot cards (shelf supports)
door caps
a pilar kick panels
door rubbers
door step strips
back of rear seats and boot carpet... all one bit
carpet under rear seat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/59d.jpg

visors are non lit non patterned

some parts can be got from sr's etc... eg boot carpet and rear seat carpet

Ojc
06-12-04, 03:03 PM
dash
center console
dash shelves
seats
door cards
rear cards
boot cards (shelf supports)
door caps
a pilar kick panels
door rubbers
door step strips
back of rear seats and boot carpet... all one bit
carpet under rear seat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/59d.jpg

visors are non lit non patterned

some parts can be got from sr's etc... eg boot carpet and rear seat carpet

What about the b-pillar seat belt covers? The plastic ones? and the c-pillar covers

You can fit the c-pillar covers easy enough, but the B-pillar covers won't fit on any other model other than the GSi due to the mounting point of the seatbelts and the fact they adjust on the GSi and not on any other model.

Ste_Nova
06-12-04, 05:36 PM
they adjust on all mk2 novas

burgo
06-12-04, 06:54 PM
they adjust on all mk2 novas yeah thats what i thought and its not just the gsi's that have carpet under the rear seats aswell

Aragorn
07-12-04, 10:19 AM
didnt think the seat belt cover things were black on the GSi

thaught they were grey like the visors