PDA

View Full Version : www.pngregion4.co.uk

Anonymous
22-12-01, 07:29 PM
I've closed the site for the time being, I'm gonna re-design it and update the contents etc...

What I need is pictures and Spec's on YOUR NOVA's so I can compile a PHAT Gallery section.

So if you want your motor to be on the site when it re-opens (beginning of next year) then please e-mail me at:

Declan@Burke.fsworld.co.uk

[Please send 2-3 Jpeg images, and don't forget the spec sheet!]

Cheers guys

Dec

Anonymous
23-12-01, 01:12 PM
lol if i didn't know u i'd suggest u were doing an rb!!!!!!!!!

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
23-12-01, 10:13 PM
Dec, 2 questions...

Does it matter if we aint in Region4? and Does it matter if we aint in PNG? If not, then I'll gladly send you some piccies in the New Year.

Jim.

Anonymous
23-12-01, 10:35 PM
It doesn't matter if you are in the PNG or not (I'm not even a member anymore!!) or even where you live - the more the merrier :)

To be honest the new site (apart from the domain name) will have nothing to do with the PNG.

An RB? all I wanna do is get a load of pictures of top Nova's together :)

DEc

Anonymous
24-12-01, 01:44 AM
A bit of site re-designing...sounds familiar.
(I've got a whole new novabug to launch in Jan).

I'll send you pics and spec of my Nova Dec....

Anonymous
29-12-01, 04:50 PM
lol @ ste!

RBs history:

started as a novatrader copy (i didn't know when i first did this that kev/joff owned it, i thought it was just sum 1 who had sum free web space and was pi55ing about, otherwise i wouldn't have attempted it.)with options to have pictures etc on with your advert...
then loads of people emailed me saying "make a forum"
then when i had loads of people on the forums, they said "sort out a gallery section"

so basically, when i started RB, i didn't want to do what EVERY nove site has done, with the pics/specs of nova's etc on...i wanted summit different, but at the ned of the day, it's down to your visitors what they want from the site, they wanted summit, so i did it...

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s