PDA

View Full Version : Bikers!

Anonymous
21-12-01, 03:11 PM
I wish to christ they would fcuk off the roads!!
Theyre a total pain the arse, and i hate the way they go up and swerve through traffic queues all the poxy time like they own the roads.
Does anyone find that when theyre shootin up the side of u they always seem to have the most annoyin fcukin bright blindin spotlights??!! :./

No offence coz some bikes are nice and not all drivers are pathetic (xept pizzaboys) ;)

Specially in and around london! x-(
AARRGGGHH!!!

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
21-12-01, 04:34 PM
grow up

"I'm a junky with a monkey"

Anonymous
21-12-01, 06:29 PM
you would do the same. Come on havnt you ever gone down the hard shoulder of the motorway to get to the next junction if theres a traffic que. everyone always trys to find the quickest way somewhere and thats one good point about a bike

Anonymous
21-12-01, 07:04 PM
just get a faster car and race them

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
21-12-01, 08:05 PM
Erm... considering bikes are about a million times faster than your Nova, twice the thrill, they don't have to sit in traffic, it takes them half the time to do a journey compared to a car... you're not just slightly jeleous are you?

I own a fast Nova, but I'm also a keen biker (bikes are in a different league mate... no contest!)

Dec

Anonymous
21-12-01, 09:04 PM
yes but when the rain is pouring, the wind is howling and jack frost has his teeth firmly clamped onto your arse id know what id rather be sitting in.!!!

Anonymous
21-12-01, 09:05 PM
I had a race with an aprilla 50cc bike. I killed it. lol I think it must of gone through 4 gears before Id even left 1st

Anonymous
21-12-01, 10:52 PM
OK lol, There's a time of the year for the bike (summer!)

I'd hardly call a 50cc Aprillia a 'bike' more a scooter :D Try racing summit like a CBR600 or a GSX-R1000 and see how you get on :p

Seriously though, until you've ridden a 'real' bike, you don't know what you're missing out on, an amazing experience!! B-)

Anonymous
22-12-01, 02:21 AM
im with you Dec, i get to ride my dads R1 and its in a total different leauge to anything i have driven (M3 evo's and 3.0 supra turbo included)

you just cant beat them on country roads (my uncles GSXR-750 is pritty fun too)!!!

Anonymous
22-12-01, 09:33 AM
i do motorcross and got a cr 125 the acceleration on them bikes is amazing i reckon 0-60 in bout low4 high3. me and my mate are seriously considerin puttin them on th rd, and register them as day bikes. nothin will touch us of take off muhahahahha:D

Anonymous
22-12-01, 11:00 AM
I dunno mate, my mountain bikes got 21 yes 21 gears.

Anonymous
22-12-01, 07:15 PM
well 2 of my mate got 150cc aprillas and ones got 250 cc all of them have accidents due to dsome drivers pulling out on them so i do feel a bit sorry 4 bikers. (although tits on mopeds annoy me more) but generaly bike are much more fun (only in sunny weather)also there bloodly scary going on the back of one at about 80mph down a motorway

Anonymous
23-12-01, 02:13 AM
Bikes are in a different league. Ive only got a 125cc at the moment and i can beat most things up to 100. Dont slag off pizza boys either cos im one and everyone thinking your a dickhead just cos ur on a pizza bike pissses me off the most!!!

Anonymous
23-12-01, 01:06 PM
i said race not beat :D it's funny going after a fast bike on the motorway in the summer and undertaking him at 145mph, and getting a thumbs up after a few miles of fast driving/racing
i have a good video of rob_spider racing 2 bikes from the lights with them both pulling wheelys next to him!
i also had an intresting race with an R1 and a scooby!!

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
24-12-01, 12:54 AM
You have to compare like for like though with bikes and cars....I mean, super bikes should be compared to CLK-GTR's, F-50's, 911 GTR's and the like...not Novas!

If you take a Nova equivalent (what ever that is), it's going to be a different storey.

Super bikes are in a different league.....same as super cars are...not fare to compare.

Anyway, getting back to the point....I don't mind Bikers nipping through the traffic...I'd do it if I had a bike (which I wish I did!).....what pisses me off is when 2 cyclists ride side by side on a busy road X-( Have they never heard of single file X-(

My mate John's got a mint 250.....he crashed last year though...bloody diesel on the road!

Anonymous
24-12-01, 04:17 PM
worst thing about bikers is when they get back in a car and still try and drive liek they were on the bike...
My uncle is great on a bike... but put him in a car and its scary. He dives in and out of traffic and overtakes up the inside on blind bends and stuff as though he still has the power, and the brakes he has on the bike... scares the cack out of me.

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
24-12-01, 05:07 PM
got a funny story to tell u about a biker, this geek at uni cycles everywhere and was cycling in busy traffic. then all of a sudden he said he got flys in both eyes and went right in the back of a merc and smashed the rear window lol.

erm tuff if u dont think thats funny cos i think thats mint. so basucally bikes r a laff cos if its shit weather and there ono there bike u can soak em with spray from ur wheels and stuff like that.

Dave

Anonymous
27-12-01, 01:45 PM
Got no problem with them at all, but at the end of the day there are an unfortunate few who abuse what privileges they got.

Dannova- Pizzas after gettin smashed wouldnt exist without someone to deliver em !
Dont hate em at all :D !!!!

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
29-12-01, 04:44 PM
i wont mention my 'got me 6 points' Pug Speedfight ped...bstrd

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s