PDA

View Full Version : My kitted nova

Cheeze
01-12-04, 06:19 PM
ok few pics of my car, see what ya think, and be honest

http://www.bandeen.co.uk/cheeze/ImageFolders/NovaPicsAfterPainting/NovaFront2.jpg
http://www.bandeen.co.uk/cheeze/ImageFolders/NovaPicsAfterPainting/NovaBonnet.jpg
http://www.bandeen.co.uk/cheeze/ImageFolders/NovaPicsAfterPainting/SideViewAtDDC4.jpg
http://www.bandeen.co.uk/cheeze/ImageFolders/NovaPicsAfterPainting/NovaRearSide1.jpg
http://www.bandeen.co.uk/cheeze/ImageFolders/NovaPicsAfterPainting/NovaInstall.jpg

General Baxter
01-12-04, 06:22 PM
check out the spoiler :lol:

Nick
01-12-04, 06:23 PM
respectaa to the amount of time that's gone into it...

but i really don't like it.

everything looks wonky, i'd much prefer it if it was the same colour, but all smoothed n euro style (low, speedlines,Gsi kit)

sorry

Cheeze
01-12-04, 06:25 PM
lol, it is the same colour mate, its the type of paint it is, called fiat griggo sassi mica, looks blue/silver/gold, depending

Nick
01-12-04, 06:26 PM
lol

i meant i like the colour, but i'd prefer it if it was Euro Style but in the same colour !

Mike.
01-12-04, 07:45 PM
i'm not to sure about kitted novas but you can see that you've spent alot of time and effort on it

as long as you like it mate

Adam
01-12-04, 07:49 PM
Well done for doing all the work, it certainly is modified. And will turn heads, but most people like the subtle gsi mods etc.
But well done anyway :+:

xX NoVaBoY Xx
01-12-04, 07:50 PM
Bonnet not too my liking more curved :) but looks insane on a whole lot of work gone into it top job.

scott.parker
01-12-04, 07:52 PM
What size engine is in it mate?

Well you terll you have had a lot of time and money spent inot it..

am i right in thinking you have moulded a set of le cat skirts into novadose ones??

And are them polo lights??

Not keen on the vent and bad boy bopnnet(far to sharp for me) but suits the lights and vent..

I like the fron as they do sute the nova,the skirts look nice..

Im not into the massive spolers on small cars(just dosent work) imo as the cars just too small for it..

dont like the rear cans thing(thats what saxo boys do) :lol:

What dose the engine and inside look like mate?

Well i like the front and the skirts but im not kean on the rest,lol..
oh color is well nice though mate. :D

scott

nova ian
01-12-04, 08:02 PM
i do like it, very individual, and i can see alot of work has gone into it. well done mate

Cheeze
01-12-04, 08:02 PM
1.4sr at the moment, i have a 1600 waiting to go in within the next few weeks, yes the skirts are le kat with novadose on the bottom, the lights are mk5 polo units, with front indicators removed and flushed over, aye been a while spent by myself and others doing all this, btw interior pics now up for the instal, soz it aint a very good one

burgo
01-12-04, 08:51 PM
i hate all kitted novas but this one is different!! it just works and looks really good

p.s. mad install, i spose it had to be though to keep up with the rest of the car

epo
01-12-04, 08:57 PM
i love it its awsome

Mitchybee
01-12-04, 08:57 PM
Paint is nice, like the fact you put another alloy in the boot. Not too keen on the styling, i like more of a subtle look. What lights are they?

Barn
01-12-04, 09:57 PM
fair play mate...

my hat goes off to you as you can see that you have put an absolute sh*t load of work into it

Well Done :+:

Looks like a proper cruise machine...thinking the spoiler may be abit too big but you've obviously gone for style...and its different

nam
01-12-04, 10:03 PM
Looks: A bit to ott for me but still stuunning.
Install: Spot on mate love it.
Spoiler: A little bit big :roll:
Over all: WOW!

Nam

p.s dont think i can make it any more to the point lol

Paul
01-12-04, 10:19 PM
That looks really nice.

Wheels suit it down to the ground, thats how a kitted Nova should look.

And j829nick, speedlines and GSi kit are definitely NOT Euro style :lol:

Euro Style is tiny wheels, flaired arches slammed onto its arse, and everything smoothed.

Paul

-Bruce-
01-12-04, 11:44 PM
And j829nick, speedlines and GSi kit are definitely NOT Euro style :lol:

Euro Style is tiny wheels, flaired arches slammed onto its a***, and everything smoothed.

thats what i was going to say lol. :roll:

you have done alot of work on it but its not my thing cheeze. but you know what i would have and what i think of the spoiler etc.

bruce

Matt Nova
01-12-04, 11:51 PM
i like it, it'd certainly get my attention at a cruise

Dave
02-12-04, 12:20 AM
don't like bonnet (looks like it needs lining up too) or spoiler
looks like it could be lowered a bit more too from the 1st pic
but rest of car looks mint

Col_Mk1
02-12-04, 01:39 AM
really like it :D

Cheeze
02-12-04, 07:46 AM
aye bonnet dont fit the best, and i cant lower it anymore due to the fact the rear bumper and skirts catch everything on the road as it is, i had it down 80mm on the back wi no ice in it, but was usefull at all

RJM25R
02-12-04, 09:05 AM
u need to xe/let it! all that show, and hardly any go!

Barn
02-12-04, 09:49 AM
yeh like that Ballsy guy that had that red LET...really kitted Nova with the show and the go

HEVY-nova
02-12-04, 03:33 PM
I have to say that although I hve gone off kitted novas there is something pretty awesome about this motor, especially from the side profile. I don't however like the rear end of of this car, the spoiler is just that...a spoiler.

It is one of those mental novas like Dan Paynes that you can't not like.

good effort mate

Al Wilson
02-12-04, 03:37 PM
Cool mate, love the colour and wheels. Needs some new rear clusters imo. :D

dan_mk1
02-12-04, 04:18 PM
Cant stand it! horrible imo

Ste L
02-12-04, 04:35 PM
sorry but thats fuckin nasty :o , but that just my opinion

Cheeze
02-12-04, 05:35 PM
no offence taken from anyone that said they dont like it, just part and parcel of kitting a car, Al i have clear rear clusters to go on, but my mate, has them, lol, i would love to xe or let it guys, might even be looking at 18's but money is the stopper at the moment, thanx for ur opinions again tho,

Will F
03-12-04, 09:32 AM
It is certainly a Max Power contender....

dan_mk1
03-12-04, 01:20 PM
If money is a stopper, why have you spent so much on the kit/wheels etc?!

Cheeze
03-12-04, 05:45 PM
as u do when ur building a car, u buy thing get bored of them and want something else thats all, thanx for the feed back again tho guys

125scouse
04-12-04, 08:03 PM
take the spoiler off, change the wheels, and make the bonnet so its not bad boy, an it would look sweet :wink: