PDA

View Full Version : Yeyyy...

GT-Dub
01-12-04, 09:11 AM
I finally get my flat today :D

Pointless post, Just thought i'd share that with you...

Oh and i also got rid of my Ex girlfriend :D The day can only get better...

Can i get a "woo woo"

lol :roll:

MattNova
01-12-04, 09:23 AM
well done :+:

:bday: ?

Stuart
01-12-04, 09:24 AM
oh dear lord!!!!!!

men behaving badly flat?!?!?!

mine is bad enough, so yours will be scary.

whens the flat warming party? (dont say NYE as thats mine :p )

GT-Dub
01-12-04, 09:37 AM
lol . . .

Shortly my good friend Shortly...

Need to get all ma stuff in there, decorate and then Find a nice secure location for the Deck's (dont wany any spillage)

Is kev etc going to yours Stu?

Riggy
01-12-04, 10:51 AM
woo woo

well no one else had givin it you lol :lol:

nice one fella have some fun lol

Stuart
01-12-04, 11:12 AM
theyve been invited lol

if the show is another thing, since it is the glorious south and im sure they are scared!

Fester
01-12-04, 11:16 AM
The decks go anywhere it's just Andy that needs his hands taping together and his torso velcro'd to the settee :lol:

Alex
01-12-04, 01:46 PM
I wouldnt put Mandy anywhere near anything electrical. In fact just sit him in the corner with one of those ant-spill baby bottles.

Rach
01-12-04, 04:11 PM
aw bless

:lol:

epo
01-12-04, 08:45 PM
nice one

theres no way id ever go back to living at me mum and dads house they'd throw me out after a couple of days now :lol:

kevw
04-12-04, 10:28 AM
The decks go anywhere it's just Andy that needs his hands taping together and his torso velcro'd to the settee :lol:

Then end result:

me and Stu had to strip it down and de-alcohol it LOL
http://www.kevw.com/gallery/albums/bbq_250904/normal_Image%28051%29.jpg

kevw
04-12-04, 10:31 AM
oh... nice one Rexy poos

scott.parker
04-12-04, 01:54 PM
lol nice one,the bit about the girl freind,i take it she was living with you affter you split then?

Wish i could move out mate,well i could afford to(just) but then that would be it all my money would be tide into living in the house,bills etc...where as at hoime i live for me,my life,minmal expense,just house keeping,but my my mum and dad do get a bit pissed off when i bring some girl back whn im pissed.. :lol:

Mind you the price of houses is silly here in stratford upon avon,it just cus that nobber in tights wrote some plays :lol:

scott