PDA

View Full Version : cc motorsport

Anonymous
28-12-01, 01:55 AM
Are they any good or should i stay away? Im after some clear rear light clusters from them and remembered hearing bad things in the past.

Anonymous
28-12-01, 01:57 AM
no experience myself but not heard a good word about them. i would personally not buy from them.

:DWho needs a turbo? Naturally aspirated rules!:D

Anonymous
28-12-01, 03:23 AM
dont buy from them. full stop!!!!!!

ive heard loades of stories, as well as my own which goes....

can i have sum clear rears? yep, guv uz ur money. ok.

6 months later. no clear rears, and they dont answer the fone.

dont bother!!

:D there never gonna fit, or are they??:D

Anonymous
28-12-01, 01:05 PM
Yup ive heard lots of bad things too.

Anonymous
28-12-01, 01:11 PM
Dont bother m8 unless u want grey hair and a heart condition, i ordered sum clear clusters off them and i took me 4 or 5 weeks ov phone calls faxes and emails to get anywhere, it was only until i got Carl (the guy who runs it on his own) mobile number did i get them, when they arrived 1 was damaged aswell! Dont bother m8.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
28-12-01, 01:33 PM
I still cant believe that novaload still has a link for cc motorsport aswell, cum on lads get rid ov that link cos too many folk have been had up the jotter.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
28-12-01, 04:40 PM
I was waiting month for a part they then said they didnt have, then waited 2 months for the ones they had in stock. They never get back to u. If they cant be bothered to do a good job, they dont deserve customers. One day they will realise that when they fold!!

Nad

1 nutter, some kit, some filler and spray and wallah!! Who was it that said 'Everythings been done to Nova's' ?

Anonymous
28-12-01, 05:23 PM
You can get clear rear clusters from Performance Vauxhall Developments (PVD) or from Passion Motorsport.

Don't know the addy for PVD but other is www.passionmotorsport.co.uk