PDA

View Full Version : Mikey meet money

Chris
30-11-04, 03:49 PM
Just got an Email from Mikey's mum of a picture her presenting the money raised at the meet. The other cheque I believe is from Mikey's mates that did a full monty.

Chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/noraslator/mikeymoney.jpg

hendrix
30-11-04, 04:02 PM
thats a good pic chris. good amount of cash we all raised. jsut goes to show not all young people with cars are inconsiderate chavs

Dave
30-11-04, 04:49 PM
fantastic!
glad to see the money raised can go towards helping others in mikeys unfortunate situation.

gotta say again well done to everyone who organised the event and also for those who turned up and donated money for the cause.

dan_mk1
30-11-04, 06:04 PM
Good stuff!

karl Rowntree
30-11-04, 06:23 PM
Well done everyone and thanks Chris for letting us know.

Heres to the next one :wink:

Karl

-Bruce-
30-11-04, 07:57 PM
well done to everyone on NL that donated and helped with a worthwhile cause.

and well done to his mates for doing the full monty lol

bruce

Mel
30-11-04, 08:00 PM
thats a good pic chris. good amount of cash we all raised. jsut goes to show not all young people with cars are inconsiderate chavs

Naa, that's just Epo :lol: Jk mate :wink:

Hats off to those who raised/organised etc. Let's hope the money is spent for the better!

Jim
30-11-04, 08:14 PM
Excellent stuff.

Jim

NOVA_GTEUK
30-11-04, 09:29 PM
Good to see everyone doing something as a community for such a worthwhile cause :wink:

Well done peeps!! :P

Matt EvoVI
30-11-04, 09:47 PM
Great chris nice to see some money in the hands of a good cause :D

srs1
30-11-04, 10:13 PM
it is nice to see the effort we all put in go to the cause.

i feel quiet proud of everyones efforts that were involved, from gifts to donating.
was a cold day on the day but that pic just sums it all up.

Riggy
01-12-04, 12:30 AM
as already said its good stuff knowing that all us lot havin a laugh on a carpark will be benificial to someones future :lol:

top stuff

scott.parker
01-12-04, 12:55 AM
chris well looks like your the man mate,well done to all involved,just shows what a caring lot nova drives(and cruisers) can be..i think it's just fantastic,as it will hellp them on the unfortunate side of fate fight back..

PS: im so sorry i couldnt make it that day,i still feel like an arse for not being there :|

scott

epo
01-12-04, 08:53 PM

Naa, that's just Epo :lol: Jk mate :wink:

Hats off to those who raised/organised etc. Let's hope the money is spent for the better!

oi :lol: :lol:

nice one well done