PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper report from nation cruise..

Anonymous
14-11-01, 02:55 PM
ok, i was visiting cruisesouth.co.uk when i noticed this: its a artical from the express and star..

POLICE FOIL 400 DRAG RACERS

police swooped to contain an illegal drag race meetinstaged by 400 boy racers on a wednesbury retail estate.
drivers repeatedly drove at high speeds along axletree way in the event.organised over the internet on saturday night.police cars sealed off both ends of the road quarter of a mile from junction 9 of the m6.
the force helicopter also scrambled as a part of the responce.
the drivers were allowed to disapear in small numbers by early sunday mornin video footage shhot by officers at the scene as well as cctv footage is now being examined.
inspector laurie dyer said we believe this was organised over the internet as a number of similer events hve been after we were alerted by the public we sealed off both ends of axletree way.
the problem was then contained and we filmedthe proceedings with a view to taking action against them in the future.a number of motoring offences were recorded and will be full investegated.
traffic police in the westmidlnds have been ordered to drawup and contingency plan to combat the boy racers.
we are grate ful to the public for letting us know very quickly.we must stress that we do take a vey dim view of this kind of illegal behavior
councillor bill archer commended the behavior of the drivers who took in the drag racin along the road which serves a number of retail outlets
he said we want to put a stop to this as quickly as possible.we dont wanna get a name for this because once they get away with it they will be back again

THIS REPORT IS CRAP AND I HOPE U AGREE THIS REPORT WAS WRIT BY DAN SLEE AT THE EXPRESS AND STAR
if you wanna get a word in this or put your say to the paper plz email www.westmidlands.com

Anonymous
14-11-01, 03:59 PM
this has been a topic on nearly every web site in the land.

"Drag race" WTF?!?!?!? i wouldn't mind selling my nova after going to that cruise...imagine the advert...

"Flame red mk2 1.2, modified, once described as a drag racer ?2999ovno..."

lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
14-11-01, 04:15 PM
sounds like sumin from fast and the furious from that description !!!

Anonymous
14-11-01, 04:32 PM
I have an article by jeremy clarkson from the sunday times?!? and he basically says that there are a million other things that young people could be doing at 1am on a friday night that could be a lot worse!!!! it was the only report I have seen that says cruises are a good thing!!!!

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
14-11-01, 06:58 PM
if you look in the same paper tonite (wednesday) theyve printed a slightly better article, with our side of the story.

for a copy check the general board @

www.s-c-o.co.uk

:D there never gonna fit :D

Anonymous
28-12-01, 04:05 PM
I live 5 minuits up the road from there and got the entire contents of my boot stolen (2 subs 2 amps 10 disk changer...) coincidence I don't think so. So it wasn't all good :(