PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Dan Payne

Al Wilson
30-11-04, 10:59 AM
Well done mate!

Fast Car front cover!

I always knew your car was destined for a cover when I first saw it at PVS '03.

Al

DrivingSpanner
30-11-04, 11:11 AM
pics please al, im far to lasy to go and find a copy myself

Al Wilson
30-11-04, 11:14 AM
I have a scanner, a computer, the magazine and the connecting wires. But not in the same place at the same time lol. Sorry!

DrivingSpanner
30-11-04, 11:19 AM
:lol: :evil: :lol:

SRimon
30-11-04, 01:46 PM
Indeed Cover Car through and through :wink:

Well Done Dan :wink:

DrivingSpanner
30-11-04, 01:52 PM
cover car OR car cover ???

Ste L
30-11-04, 03:28 PM
cover car OR car cover ???

Well done mate!

Fast Car front cover!

I always knew your car was destined for a cover when I first saw it at PVS '03.

Al

Cover im guessing 8)

GT-Dub
30-11-04, 03:44 PM
Whats Fast Car???

:oops:

NOVA_GTEUK
30-11-04, 04:10 PM
Whats Fast Car???

Fast car is a magazine that think,bolting acres off fibreglass to your motor is gonna make it faster and the more stuck on crap the better chance you have off getting featured :lol:

Although they do have some fine examples off minters in their mag occasianly..such as Dan Payne's motor :D

Had a quick look through the mag in tescos earlier and gotta say its lookin mint fella :wink: .....I would have bought the mag but im not Chav enough to buy it :lol:

krobinson
30-11-04, 05:11 PM
Congrats Dan,

Like i said to you at Trax, i absolutely hate chav kitted car's, but i feckin love your Nova. The work gone into it is shocking, and it just works to well and looks fantastic! Its one kitted nova i'd definatly drive!

Keith

Matt Nova
30-11-04, 06:37 PM
which ones dans? :?

burgo
30-11-04, 07:34 PM
the mad yellow one mate

Mel
30-11-04, 08:06 PM
Well done Dan.

Must go get me a copy then :)

a11ova
30-11-04, 08:42 PM
well done chap! 8)

nova ian
30-11-04, 08:53 PM
well done mate.
just out of interest what months is it in?? i have bought decembers issue and its not in there :?

GT-Dub
30-11-04, 08:59 PM
Whats Fast Car???

Fast car is a magazine that think,bolting acres off fibreglass to your motor is gonna make it faster and the more stuck on crap the better chance you have off getting featured :lol:

Although they do have some fine examples off minters in their mag occasianly..such as Dan Payne's motor :D

Had a quick look through the mag in tescos earlier and gotta say its lookin mint fella :wink: .....I would have bought the mag but im not Chav enough to buy it :lol:

:? Sounds ace... :wink:

scott.parker
01-12-04, 01:36 AM
See dan i said it was a great car that would be respected for what it ment not what it was(you made this car what it is)

Just think how proud most ppl would be to be in your shose..

good job well done mate :wink:

scott

Riggy
01-12-04, 01:38 AM
nice one dan congratulations :lol:

epo
01-12-04, 09:02 PM
nice one good on him
and i tell you what he's a thourghly bloody nice bloke

Barn
01-12-04, 10:01 PM
Well done Dan...

was too afraid to go near it at trax it was so clean, lol

:+:

djp_y2k
02-12-04, 07:35 AM
Hi guys

Soz i havent been on in ages, I've basically lost all interest in the car scene, sounds bad I know. So I kind of stay away from all the car sites. Come on ocasionally to c wots wot.

All I got to say is thanks to you lot for all the help that u given me when i've needed it.

Glad to see it there at last, pretty happy with it, just annoyed as they forgot to put it in the back for sale, so its another month I'm going to have to keep it for. :x

Cheers for the comments as well, really appreciated.

Dan

Al Wilson
02-12-04, 10:36 AM
Hi guys

Soz i havent been on in ages, I've basically lost all interest in the car scene, sounds bad I know. So I kind of stay away from all the car sites. Come on ocasionally to c wots wot.

All I got to say is thanks to you lot for all the help that u given me when i've needed it.

Glad to see it there at last, pretty happy with it, just annoyed as they forgot to put it in the back for sale, so its another month I'm going to have to keep it for. :x

Cheers for the comments as well, really appreciated.

Dan

I know how you feel, you just get dispondant with everything and the littlest things become more and more annoying. I am glad you have finished it though.

AL

epo
02-12-04, 05:59 PM
how much are you selling it for dan

Ben
03-12-04, 09:11 AM
?6.5-7k IIRC

epo
03-12-04, 07:25 PM
?6.5-7k IIRC

yeah was talking to dan last night about it

Nick
03-12-04, 08:43 PM
Really don't like the backend of it, IMO, but at least it's different to the normal "smooth boot, stupid spoiler. "

rest of it is mint, interior is class, bonnet looks cool, skirts fit in really well. Front bumper is a bit odd but it fits !

unlike 98% of the kitted nova's, this looks awesome