PDA

View Full Version : help with SEL imperial

burgo
29-11-04, 05:23 PM
im about to order some stuff from them and obviously want the 50% discount, the problem is i cant find where to put the company name. it just doesnt ask you for it

DrivingSpanner
29-11-04, 05:25 PM
50% discount, how do you get that much?!?!

matt

burgo
29-11-04, 05:27 PM
Novaload Member Discounts
Sel-Imperial Car panels & Lamps are now offering novaload.net members a 50% discount when ordering online, in order to qualify for this discount all you need to do is enter novaload as the company name when ordering.
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=71305

DrivingSpanner
29-11-04, 05:32 PM
sweet so i could get a MK1 front wing for ?11.66 instead of ?23.25
sweet

burgo
29-11-04, 05:32 PM
suposedly altho there wings are shite

DrivingSpanner
29-11-04, 05:47 PM
i've just priced up 2 x front wings, complete front pannel, rear quarter pannel x 2, rear panel and both sills and bonnet at just over ?290 that meant that we can get them for just ?145 for every exterior panel except the roof and pilars
fantastic, no nead to ever scrap a shell again!

burgo
29-11-04, 06:25 PM
i've just priced up 2 x front wings, complete front pannel, rear quarter pannel x 2, rear panel and both sills and bonnet at just over ?290 that meant that we can get them for just ?145 for every exterior panel except the roof and pilars
fantastic, no nead to ever scrap a shell again!except if the shell is rotten!!

Nick
29-11-04, 06:52 PM
lol yes you can

but only if you want to make a nova that looks like a 5 year old made it.

i've heard bad things about the fitting quality of their panels?

i'l probably still buy from them tho, when i get my bonnet and front wings replaced due to stone chips !

JonL
29-11-04, 08:18 PM
From what i can remember of ordering, sel imperial already offer a 40% discount as standard, and the 50% discount for novaload members is only 10% on top of the original 40%.

As for the fitting qualtiy of their panels. I got both wings for my mk1, one fitted perfectly, and the other needs work. Worth the saving i think.

-Bruce-
29-11-04, 08:52 PM
as i have said before i think the fitting quality is pot luck!!

as for the discount i think it is a 40% standard disscount and then 10% on top for NL members. im not sure about this but i think that where you type your company name in type Novaload.

bruce

Mel
29-11-04, 09:13 PM
There was no room anywhere for company name when ordering online.

Basically, the figures you see in colour (red IIRC) is the price you pay.

My panels fit good, had a wing that fitted well as well.

Like already said, pot luck really. If you want quality, pay the higher price.

burgo
29-11-04, 11:36 PM
im not sure about this but i think that where you type your company name in type Novaload. thats what my question originally was!! where is the bit where you put novaload as the company name

DrivingSpanner
30-11-04, 01:11 PM
Not quite as cheap as i first thought then, still cheap none the less.... as for the rear quarter panels, never that easy to fit but i used to work in a bodyshop and done a few to saxo's and festers so should be ok, its just getting it all lined up before tacking it really!

JonL
30-11-04, 01:17 PM
Just phone up and say you are on novaload, i don't remember there being a box on the website

burgo
30-11-04, 07:30 PM
Not quite as cheap as i first thought then, still cheap none the less.... as for the rear quarter panels, never that easy to fit but i used to work in a bodyshop and done a few to saxo's and festers so should be ok, its just getting it all lined up before tacking it really! i to work in a bodyshop and personnelly i recon they are easy to line up but never mind