PDA

View Full Version : Doncaster Custom Sports Car show 2005

Chris
29-11-04, 02:26 PM
I have just found the dates for Donny show, 9th & 10th April 2005. This is the first major show of the season and wondered how many people will be venturing down.

Chris

hendrix
29-11-04, 02:50 PM
I should think I will go. Will hopefully have a modded nova of some sort by then :lol:

a11ova
29-11-04, 04:38 PM
will be there. why not arrange a novaload stand?!?!?!

5_door owner
29-11-04, 04:38 PM
well if i pass my test by then ill deffinatly be there. gives me ample time to get it out the way.

Chris
29-11-04, 04:42 PM
the stands fill up very quickly and you have to be a proper club. We can have a NL meet though

nam
29-11-04, 04:50 PM
well if i pass my test by then ill deffinatly be there. gives me ample time to get it out the way.

yeah then i can come down with you lol(joking), might be going not to sure yet.

Ste_Nova
29-11-04, 05:46 PM
stands will allready be full... last year NL were told they would have to pay if they wanted a stand....

look out for me causing havoc in the camp site as usual :twisted:

Rick Draper
29-11-04, 06:08 PM
I would put my car down but i dont think i can be arsed with donny show. Rick

Ste_Nova
29-11-04, 06:55 PM
i'm hearing that the nationals is gonna be a top show next year..

http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk
site hasn't had new info added yet but most of it is here (http://orsas.com/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=2799)

more info :

"Newark Showground offers one of the most sought after venues in the Country providing a convenient venue for a multiple of uses. Set in over 80 acres of fully serviced flat fenced land crossed by metalled roads and serviced by mains electricity and water. With 5 acres of covered space, in 9 separate halls, we are able to cater for most occasions, from small business meetings, weddings, conferences and product launches to large outdoor fairs and exhibitions. Outside the fenced area is another 80 acres, which may be used for car parking for up to 1000 cars or as an overflow to the enclosed area for especially large events.
With 84 acres set inside a secure fence, the Newark Showground offers a perfect venue for all outside events. A further 60 acres are available for parking of traders, exhibitors and public.

The soil is an free-draining sand over gravel, which is servicable when many other local and regional facilities have long closed. A new toilet and shower block was completed in 2002 to make a total of two shower blocks and 5 external toilet blocks.

Access can be from the A46, but the ideal approach is from the A17, which allows a longer build of traffic onto the 20 acre South-Eastern runway."

scott.parker
29-11-04, 08:09 PM
I have just found the dates for Donny show, 9th & 10th April 2005. This is the first major show of the season and wondered how many people will be venturing down.

Chris

Down!? Down!!! Down???

It's up... :lol:

As for a stand im sure as my mate was going to have one once,you need to book at least one year ahead of time..

But yeah carnt see why i should stop now,will be my forth trip to donny show,only whent the first time as we won tickets.. :D

As for modid nationals, wernt that impressed the first time but whent,as it was only with in walking distance from my house,lol

but i though last one was wank,as at least once you wer board of kitted saxo's and civics,on the first one you could go watch drag racing or even take your owne car down..

scott

epo
29-11-04, 08:24 PM
ill be there as said chris might even do both days

scott.parker
29-11-04, 08:27 PM
ill be there as said chris might even do both days

Yeah i might see you this time! :lol:

scott

epo
29-11-04, 08:29 PM
lol was just thinking the same thing mate :lol:

dan-hipgrave
29-11-04, 08:32 PM
I would come but its 200 miles away :(

scott.parker
29-11-04, 08:36 PM

It's not close for me mate,but i have alwys enjoyed it,well apart from last year as i got soaked..

Worth going just for the hot rods,there so sweet. :D

scott

a11ova
29-11-04, 08:40 PM
its allright, just fuck about on the campsite! only downside are the chav saxos

epo
29-11-04, 08:45 PM
lol sod camping good thing is i only live 25 mile away

and the cruise at night is always spot on good atmosphere

a11ova
29-11-04, 08:46 PM
lol sod camping good thing is i only live 25 mile away

and the cruise at night is always spot on good atmosphere

crash at yours then?!?!?! :D

epo
29-11-04, 08:48 PM
aye have a novaload street party

a11ova
29-11-04, 08:49 PM
feds will attend our street party instead of the cruise :D :lol: :lol:

david dixon
29-11-04, 09:19 PM
Didn't think much of last years, The hole thing was full of lexus and neon lights..... apart from a few nice cars the show was shite and very expensive!

Ste_Nova
30-11-04, 08:10 AM

thats fuck all!

as for the peeps saying it's shit..... we only go for a laugh.... and to take the piss out of the crap cars :lol: