PDA

View Full Version : thievin scum!

Anonymous
20-12-01, 08:04 PM
some ass hole last night stole my mud flaps! there wernt on my car coz there gay they were by my garage! BUT that aint the point they were MY ugly mud flaps and no one elses they even had GM written on them!!! iam well pissed coz wat gives them the right 2take wat aint theres! i know its like having a 1.2 badge stolen but i hate peps nickin fings how bout you lot ever had sum thing worthless stolen but still wanted revenge?! i think they were in a white sierra with a cherry bomb! nice!

Anonymous
20-12-01, 10:14 PM
I once had my aerial stolen from my merit.
Some kids pulled it off and ran off with it.
Nothing special mind - just the standard aerial on the wing... tw@ts.

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
20-12-01, 11:02 PM
yip, I had my Safeway's own "chicken tikka masala" microwave meal for one (white mouse) stolen from the fridge at work yesterday :O if that's any consolation??

mind you.... it was about 3 weeks out of date :D

Anonymous
20-12-01, 11:43 PM
If u catch em do an American History X (Chew The Curb) Style Attack! they wont cum back then m8!

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
21-12-01, 12:55 AM
some theving twats! TRYED nicking my front bumper (that im curently selling :D)
........i dont think the slowest bloke will b running much anymore!! hahahaha

and some theving bastard stole my EMPTY rockford fosgate sub box (cardboard box) with a well dodgy 10" boss sub in side blown hahahahaah......theyll hae a nice surprise....FOOLISH BOY!!!!!!......still annoyed me though

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

:D

Anonymous
21-12-01, 04:46 AM
Some twat once tried nicking my RAC badge off the front of my Cortina :D

Actually, that's not a good thing 'cos it's worth quite a few quid these days.

Anonymous
21-12-01, 12:12 PM
I had some clear oval side repeaters taken off my car. I couldn't belive it, they cost ?10 brand new and yet they thought they'd piss me off and leave me wth two nice holes in my car. Another Nova round the corner had the same happen to him. Funny thing is that a black XR31 down the road suddenly had some clear side repeaters, hmmmmmmmm, how coincidental. Didn't bother me though, I wanted some new side repeaters anyway. Now my car sits happily in my garage where no git can get near it :p

Anonymous
21-12-01, 12:47 PM
some cnut broke my aerial off my car a while back in bruntwood park near where I live, but I saw him doing it, so I waited till the scally tw4t went off to the swings with his other little scally mates and I then got in my car drove right up close to the side of his and then keyed the fucker down one side and then drove around the other side and my girlfriend at the time lent out and keyed that side of his car!! I know it may be harsh for snapping an aerial, but the fact is he did it and I watched him do it and it wasn't an accident, so I figured sod it!!! :D

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
21-12-01, 04:00 PM
he did u a favour mudflaps are shite.

the white nova was keyed across the tailgate and i found out who did it, i payed him a little midnight visit and did a merry jig around his car with nitromorse paintstripper

bare metal tiger stripes anybody? LOL
me thinks he wont do that again

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
24-12-01, 01:27 AM
Nice one Micky......I know what bare-metal tiger stripes look like.....a mates Mum had it done to here car by some twat......well funny though.

Imagine it......it's on old-spec Micra (B-plate) 5-door in red :D

I've got no ariel on the GTE....it's got one of those dash-top strip type