PDA

View Full Version : 4 all da novaload pimps out there!

Anonymous
19-12-01, 12:13 PM
I joined ur alliance to help destroy the underground alliance. I am too high a rank to do anything so I have joined another alliance with lower ranks and have asked them to destroy the underground for you. If they wont I know another "friendly" alliance that will.

sorted

Anonymous
19-12-01, 05:22 PM
nice one

lol i just logged on to find i had been done over so i spent all my turns in 1 go, 1700 in total and got huge, and then wiped out 5 ov them in 1 go :D

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-12-01, 07:47 PM
If you find you keep getting 0'd. use your turns as normal but instead of buying thugs with your dollar buy pistols (try to have a couple of thousand thugs though - for crak making etc). Use the pistols as a bank, no matter if you get zerod they cant take your pistols, just sell them and buy thugs

Anonymous
20-12-01, 09:14 AM
thats what i do

i aint laughing no more and those stupid little faces can fuck off !

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/Pb270012(breeny).jpg

Anonymous
20-12-01, 10:41 AM
micky has pissed off some one bad he has lost all his thugs and only has 2500 whores left :(

i aint laughing no more and those stupid little faces can fuck off !

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/Pb270012(breeny).jpg

Anonymous
20-12-01, 11:36 AM
whose he p?ssed off? hey I got over 100000 thugs and 25000 whores. im going up inda world

Anonymous
20-12-01, 11:38 AM
latelty Ive been having bad happiness from my whores. bored a shed load of medicane and their happiness shot up to 100%

Anonymous
20-12-01, 07:32 PM
hey i didnt piss off nobody bad

i was told to attack underground alince as revenge for them wipeing u lot out

i did my job

i keep atacking them as much as possible
i was messaged by there founder today and he says he admires my "take no bullshit atitude"

they had left me alone, so i attacked them again

a lot ov peeps could learn sumthing about the game from that. u dont run away u stand and fight, if u get fucked then at least u tried and u will get respect for it

Micky@novaload.net