PDA

View Full Version : SCUTTLE COVERS

scott.parker
26-11-04, 02:27 PM
Well i have had a few people on here and from the pvg ask me to do them one..

Well you have all seen mine

this one i made in a rush the night before a show(hence why the ends are a bit crap,they stick out)
http://img69.exs.cx/img69/1811/strutcap1.jpg

Well i have just finished a cover for a guy form the pvg.
This one was not the easyest to do as it's very easy to scratch the face in the prosess of cleaning it up..and if i make any more there not going to be cheap cus of this reason,it took ages to clean up!.

http://img112.exs.cx/img112/3585/scut1edt.jpg

You may notice it dosent seem to be a tight fit,well this can be sorted by fixing it in there with velcro,or anything els you can think off..

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/2105/scutcuvecloseeit.jpg

And just so you can see how mirrored/stainless steel look,the finish i took a pic with my hand and phone in it :lol:

http://img112.exs.cx/img112/1385/scutcovhandedit.jpg

PS: Some of the pictures may look slightly blury as they are off my phone(didnt have the digi cam at the time) :?

Well i know i have two more people to make for,i havent forgoten you there being done its just this one was the hardest to do and the guy lives close,and he is picking it up saterday....

Scott

a11ova
26-11-04, 02:51 PM
how much you askin for one chap??

scott.parker
26-11-04, 02:54 PM
Im not really taking any orders as off yet,as i only have enough to do a few,with the people who put the names down,will only have two spear,think im gona have one like this mirror one :D

But as soon as i can get some more material's i will make some more..

Price TBA depends if it's worth it,due to time and coast of materials..

scott

Benn
26-11-04, 03:35 PM
reply on mig mate....i'm benn...

epo
27-11-04, 02:30 PM
you still doing mine plz Mr scott :wink:

scott.parker
27-11-04, 03:41 PM
Of cours mate,there is three more for nl members to be done then im having another one like that mirrored for my self :D

Got loads of people asking about making them one,but it just trying to sort the materials and get deposets for them,cus im n ot going to make a load on a promise,though i might make a bactch to sell at next years shows..

scott

Chris
27-11-04, 03:47 PM
I offer you a half eaten bag of peanuts and the dregs from my pint glass scott :lol:

scott.parker
27-11-04, 03:50 PM
I offer you a half eaten bag of peanuts and the dregs from my pint glass scott :lol:

Might make you a chris 16v ingraved one (hang it on the wall) :lol:

Chris
27-11-04, 03:57 PM

Might make you a chris 16v ingraved one (hang it on the wall) :lol:

Would you make me a Vastra one too?

R1CH
27-11-04, 06:52 PM
Any plans to make Carbon ones ?
Would be interested if you are.

Rich

scott.parker
27-11-04, 06:55 PM
Any plans to make Carbon ones ?
Would be interested if you are.

Rich

Not realy mate they wouldnt be worth doing as there expesive as fcuk to make,i carnt see the point in doing carbon everyone seen it before..but if i can get some C/F cheep enough then i might.

scott

epo
27-11-04, 07:11 PM
easyist way is to do carbon fiber look make one and let the buyer buy some carbon fiber vinyal and stick it on and trim it

srs1
28-11-04, 03:32 PM
looks like a top job on that one scott.

i may be interested myself.
but then its extra weight. lol
might have to remove my washer bottle to compensate for it.

scott.parker
28-11-04, 05:35 PM
looks like a top job on that one scott.

i may be interested myself.
but then its extra weight. lol
might have to remove my washer bottle to compensate for it.

A washer bottle with fluid in would way twice what the cover dose :lol:

So you might want to dump that silly plate that your ecu is on as well :wink:
:D

scott

Mel
28-11-04, 08:18 PM
Well, I would love one as well.

Might sound a bit daft..but if you're having a mirrored one, can I have the old one? lol..I prefer your's to the shiny one (yep, I am weird!).