PDA

View Full Version : Novaload Meet 2002

Anonymous
18-12-01, 01:34 AM
OK then, since people seem unable to decide anything about this potential event, hows about this...

1. We set a date, which is repeated annually
Third Saturday in January for example.
2. We put a vote on the main page to vote
which are it is hosted in.
3. Once the vote is done, we arrange the
finer points.
4. JOB DONE!!!

Whats everyone think then?
Good idea / Bad idea ???

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
18-12-01, 08:02 AM
ffs lets just get it done. i for one am not arsed when/where/any other bollocks please insert here

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
18-12-01, 09:54 AM
lol not january cause it's too cold

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
18-12-01, 10:07 AM
march?

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s

Anonymous
18-12-01, 10:21 AM
The best thing that I can suggest to you Wisewood (or anyone else confident enough), is to put down a date and a place to meet up and see what people say....

It would appear as though everyone is well up for this meeting - it just needs someone to TELL us when/where the meet is.... ;)

Anonymous
18-12-01, 11:56 AM
Sunday May 26th 2002

Anonymous
18-12-01, 12:05 PM
yeah may seems better, not in the cold as no-one will turn up, and the cars wont look as good in shit weather.
somewhere centralish with big car park

Anonymous
18-12-01, 12:15 PM
damn it i will be at run to the sun 25-28 may

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
18-12-01, 04:21 PM
Will be at Run To The Sun too, and i think that the Autosport show is the third weekend in January (which i'm going to aswell).

Anonymous
18-12-01, 04:22 PM
doh i forgot rtts was on lol pick another day??

p.s. who is going to rtts? u all got ur water pistols ready?

Anonymous
18-12-01, 04:45 PM
Ive just bought my first Nova..its a GTE can anyone advise me on any troubles I might come across in the future apart from the obvious.Its an 88 on an F..also some cheep wheels If anyone has got some.B-)

Anonymous
18-12-01, 05:42 PM
wot about the week before wot ste suggested,
Sunday 19th January?

but where? does anyone disagre with Derby?

Anonymous
18-12-01, 05:43 PM
oops i mean MAY!

Anonymous
18-12-01, 06:13 PM
i think it should be at newcastle ;) lol. bout time uzs lot came up north, will be suprised if you know where it is!

Anonymous
18-12-01, 06:24 PM
May is good as my car will be done by then and there shud be no shit on the roads then. Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
18-12-01, 09:14 PM
I reckon these thing work best if we agree to meet at some other pre-organised event ( like we've done b4) However I would say it would be nice to go up North as previously they've tended to come Sarf so to be fair its time we went up there. What about the weekend that the Doncaster Car show is on? (does ne1 know the dates - April??)

If there isn't something well organised and interesting to be at, we long term Novaloaders know from experience that loads say they will go and then drop out/don't bother to show. It takes a lot of organising to get even 30 odd peeps to meet - ask MC and Ian

Anonymous
18-12-01, 10:21 PM
Hows about Sunday April 14th, as something to go at...
If we secure a date, then we only have until sometime near that date to organise the venue dont we...
So, hows about it...
April is generally not too bad for weather, occasional shower but nothing major.

Anonymous
18-12-01, 11:00 PM
I would deffo go as i will have a nova this time. Up to now all the novaload meets and rolling road day have been on days when my nova has been broke or is still been built! Rick

They say "good things come to those who wait" and me and John have waited longer than most!

Anonymous
19-12-01, 02:05 AM
Same time as Donny show sounds good as CP suggests....why don't we all go to that, then have our own cruise/get together after/during whatever?

Anonymous
19-12-01, 02:07 AM
sounds like a good idea...
Donny show... that must be about oooh, 10 minutes from us eh rich?

Anonymous
19-12-01, 02:17 AM
Even closer to you mate ;)

Last time I went (that'll be this year then..doh!) it took about 30 mins to get there 'cos I was following a small convoy (5 or us) and we met stopped at 3 other places on the way to pick peeps up......but yeh, normally it only takes about 10 to 15 mins from me house.

Anonymous
19-12-01, 02:30 AM
well from yours its only down thru chapeltown onto M1, round onto M18 then boot it up to yorkshire outlet, round a few roundabouts and you're on top of the place aren't ya?

Anonymous
19-12-01, 05:20 PM
we have sumthing special planned for next year.

thats all im saying ;)

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-12-01, 10:53 PM
now come on micky - whats this special thing then?
you cant say that... thats just not fair is it...