PDA

View Full Version : donington trackday, 12th december

benji
25-11-04, 11:18 PM
i'm trying to round up some novas to do a track day at donington on the 12th of december, i'm going to book it tomorrow. it's a sunday, and cost's ?95 for the day, passenegers or 2nd drivers are a extra ?20.

more info on doningtons website
http://www.donington-park.co.uk/trakzone/

phonr number to book: 01332 819507

for anyone that doesn't know where it is, castle donington is just off j24 of the M1 next to east midlands airport,

if you have any questions get hold of me or scott parker.

msm + e-mail: bencurry@ntlworld.com

p.s. admin, sorry it's in the wrong forum but it's short notice and noone ever checks event's

benji
25-11-04, 11:22 PM
also on mig

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1707911#post1707911

scott.parker
25-11-04, 11:23 PM
Ah why not you twisted my arm :D

I wanted to sort some better suspension first but it looks as if i will be doing at the car is..

should be fun :D

scott

benji
25-11-04, 11:24 PM
good lad, any more?

scott.parker
25-11-04, 11:28 PM
Well i know chris wanted to come down with me,but i will have to see what he says to the date,if not i know a few ppl i shoud be able to drag down..

scott

a11ova
26-11-04, 12:52 AM
I'll come, should be a laugh. Remeber to bring a helmet!! wont let you on otherwise 8)

Chris
26-11-04, 01:42 PM
I should be a le to make it. I will check later on. Anyone got a video camera?

Chris

a11ova
26-11-04, 02:48 PM
I should be a le to make it. I will check later on. Anyone got a video camera?

Chris

got a digi camcorder if thats anygood 8)

benji
26-11-04, 06:19 PM
i booked it today, she said therewas a few places left but the sooner you book the better

a11ova
26-11-04, 06:23 PM
doubt i will be on the track, but will defo be catching the action with the digi camera 8)

karl Rowntree
28-11-04, 11:29 PM
Right then i think you can count me in for this one, so much for putting the nova away for a year!

I went to donnington yesturday in the evo and got the bug.

I will be down with my best mate ed, he will be bringing his mk1 golf as we have just put a 2L 16v in it. He now owns daves old mk1 astra turbo but would prefer to bring the golf.

Mine will be down on a trailer as i will not be taking out insurance on the nova anymore. Hopefully going to get a garage between us aswell as i am not standing out in the pits, damn it was cold yesturday.

See you there. Karl

a11ova
28-11-04, 11:38 PM
Right then i think you can count me in for this one, so much for putting the nova away for a year!

I went to donnington yesturday in the evo and got the bug.

I will be down with my best mate ed, he will be bringing his mk1 golf as we have just put a 2L 16v in it. He now owns daves old mk1 astra turbo but would prefer to bring the golf.

Mine will be down on a trailer as i will not be taking out insurance on the nova anymore. Hopefully going to get a garage between us aswell as i am not standing out in the pits, damn it was cold yesturday.

See you there. Karl

everyone will be livin in there on sun if today was anything to go by!!!
lookin forward to it

benji
29-11-04, 07:49 AM
karl, turn up early andyou will get a garage no prob's. most of us are going in novice group. they will ask which session you want when you book

dhdev (Oli)
30-11-04, 12:58 PM
I'll be there, tho probably to watch, as mines gonna need mapping before i give it some track abuse.

karl Rowntree
30-11-04, 06:29 PM
Hi Oli, sorry i didnt say bye on saturday. I was frezzing cold and started to feel pretty damn ruff, i came down to your garage but i guess you had gone for that Mc Donalds :wink:

I spent most of the rest of the day after i seen you going around the outside of the track, got some good footage of your mates festa going round!

Anyway look forward to seeing you on the 12th mate.

Karl

scott.parker
01-12-04, 07:34 PM
Tell you what trying to get hold of them on the phone made me feel like eathen hawk(dunn dunn da dun dun da dun da) mission imposible or what! it took me six trys to get hold of someone,and then they wer away for lunch...ahh..and then when they called back i missed there call,lol

But in the end i got it booked..

Novice 12th december me and a passenger ?117. :wink:

scott