PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong

M_U_T_A_N_T21
24-11-04, 10:25 PM
is it me or are valver novas hard to sell i just carnt believe the lack of intrest in my car whats going on has it got shit smeared all over it an i just carnt see it just look its mint

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UgDdAmAY0N!qBPY*Ryy0xb9Emxs9QvDLgjNOW1N9VNdHDv2zj KJ!KgJwkpS1QRXm5FdhPJ5pqzLyBhOSvcAC70dIKvEOM59Ph20 CaABbm8kTekubjqlfVglL!U2fKgZO/IMAG0045.JPG?dc=4675482100720174830

Chris
24-11-04, 10:33 PM
I think most people prefer to build their own cars. And it is the wrong time of year to be selling a car I think

Chris

M_U_T_A_N_T21
24-11-04, 10:36 PM
i dont think its over priced either im only asking ?2000 an not even an offer thinking of breaking it do you think it would be better

scott.parker
24-11-04, 10:40 PM
Well if your not in a really need to sel,why not just keep it...

Or to sel it try making it look more standard again..

Kev Turbo
24-11-04, 10:54 PM
problem is, its an old nova, the only people who want cars who look like that are young lads, they cant insure the 2 litre, and people who are into novas dont want one that looks like that, they want more of an origional one
hence why so many cars get broken these days,

il admit it isnt a bad price and im sure u will get 2k if u hold out its just a waiting game with that sort of car!

Nick
24-11-04, 11:03 PM
omg, i love that car..

i can remember when you posted it a while ago.

if i had the money to insure it, i'd buy it.. unfortunatly i only got enuff for the car on it's own..

and yes , my only concern would be it's age (H reg) and what lurks beneath ! at least with original paintwork you can see the rust e.t.c

MechaT
24-11-04, 11:39 PM
problem is, its an old nova, the only people who want cars who look like that are young lads, they cant insure the 2 litre, and people who are into novas dont want one that looks like that, they want more of an origional one
hence why so many cars get broken these days,

il admit it isnt a bad price and im sure u will get 2k if u hold out its just a waiting game with that sort of car!

Exactly. Couldn't put it better. Sell it in Summer. IMO cars sell better and for more at that time of year

Matt Nova
25-11-04, 12:11 AM
Might be annoying mate but just play waiting game i've put mine up mine for sale before and had people asking me ages after if I was still selling it

Stuart
25-11-04, 09:21 AM
it will be ahrder to sell on here once your banned,

sort your sig out!

also every fecking nova has a 20 xe in it so there is a massive supply with slim demand, therefore prices should be dropped.

Al Wilson
25-11-04, 11:14 AM
Thats why I broke mine, selling it whole would have lost me too much.