PDA

View Full Version : ?? ?? Insurance on 1.3SR ?? ??

Anonymous
17-12-01, 11:55 PM
In the article by ian about insurance for nova's it states that the 1.3 modles, including the SR are in the same insurance group, does this mean the insurance would be the same on my 1.3SR as it is on my 1.3L 5 door?
Coz that just seems silly to me.

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
18-12-01, 01:07 AM
it will b slightly different due to the different trim, and the massive amount of young drivers who crash sr's. hehe

Anonymous
18-12-01, 01:10 AM
well my no claims goes bye bye in january as i hit a flamin 3 wheeler this summer, so i was just wonderin.
But i dont care, i am running the sr anyway.
i got enough experience to know how not to crash a nova by now, i been slimly avoiding accidents for 3 years now - except one anyway.

Anonymous
18-12-01, 03:16 AM
yes it is the same group, i wrote the guide and i checked them.

i have checked again and they are both put in group 5 by the abi.

insurance companies may increase the sr one though.
the guide will be rewritten soon to break up all the text.

Anonymous
18-12-01, 04:52 AM
its very good anyway ian. thanks.
although people will still ask questions about it without reading the quide, same as with everything else.

Anonymous
18-12-01, 09:56 AM
most sr's have alloys (either factory option or after market) and this = +1 group?

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
18-12-01, 05:04 PM
while we're on the topic, a GSi is group 11 yeah? so is an AX GTi, does that mean they would be roughly the same to insure? I had no probs getting cover when I had an AX GTi, but when I looked for quotes for the GSi I struggled to get decent ones.