PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool Cruise

Anonymous
16-12-01, 12:20 AM
not bad i reckon, the loony stuff seemed to be subdued coz of the heavy police presence. strolled over and announced myself to the Gedmeister himself lol.

who else there then, what u reckon?

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
16-12-01, 07:46 PM
Yeah my first cruise and was imprest, bumped into Ged aswell, wat was u drivin fester? i spent 10 mins laughing at the bird servin in the Total garage wid the fat arse! lol!bloke in the burgundy cossie was doing his best to melt his rear bumper wid flames, Nice.

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
16-12-01, 08:31 PM
i was in me White SR mk1, dont understand why Ged took the onus on himself to drive around in a big circle all night though. uve got the GTE havnt u? not the guy that stopped at Forton services to put your HT leads back on? as usual i just walked over and said hello

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
16-12-01, 08:53 PM
Na that was my m8 in the purple 1400 sr, We had already stopped twice! i missed the friggin junction and waited 4 him up the road, on the way back it concked out on the top ov shap! fuckin freezing! i dont know wats up wid it he's replaced the leads twice and it still conks out now and again, he gave me a good race up the A6 home l8ter on though. I had fun wid a Fiest turbo on the way back too! :'>
Next Blackpool cruise i think we'll stop off at Forton if there is a convoy.

Anonymous
17-12-01, 11:01 AM
Nice one Ged,my car was pitted wid shite though! i wasnt sure wat ur wheels would look like white but they set the car off nice, yor motor looked ded clean m8. There was a few dogs there though,

Anonymous
17-12-01, 12:28 PM
lol u couldn't miss me ged... i had a big jesters hat on and was holding down cars for burnouts

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

2.0 16v back soon :D

Anonymous
18-12-01, 09:12 AM
fester, ged was with his 'not into cruising that much' mates...

i had to drive around taking pictures for RB from my car as i drove past...

then i lost my mates and had no credit on my fone to call them and ask where they were...so i had to do a few laps to find them...

hence why u saw me driving about a lot...

X-(

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Red mk2 on white GSi 15s