PDA

View Full Version : Flush tailgate on nova

joeontherun
23-11-04, 02:51 AM
hi guys might sound a stupid question but im looking to flush my tail gate now i do see on ebay some times like small panels for nova's which flush it is there any plaice which deals these often or is this a thing you just come across

oo while im here anouther question im curently doing a full interier renovasion and i was taking the 2 back door panels off well 2 back panels and i looked where the arch was and this was rusty is this bad news or can this be fixed the car is about to go for a full derust but i reckin theres only so much i can do as its away to get resprayed 2 tones

things r not going to good just now lol my brothers got a nova to and we swaped exasests lol and we tryed to do a quick fit we were driving down the raod and i was going over humps and next minute scraaapeeee!!!! i was like shit my exsast snaped of the thing that holds it to the underneth of the car but thats getting sorted tomorow

so ill ask this welder if he can sort the rust probloms out any body know how much derust usualy would put you back.